#21 Missippi State at #14 Texas A&M...AGGIES WIN 30-17

PhatMack19

I guess I have history on my side that disagrees with you. 

history is irrelevant when judging the current status of something.  By your logic, beating Texas was a quality win for TCU today, as Texas has quite the history.  There are some great teams in the SEC west, but 4/7 does not equal all (unless you're an SEC guy, I guess)

history is irrelevant when judging the current status of something.  By your logic, beating Texas was a quality win for TCU today.  There are some great teams in the SEC west, but 4/7 does not equal all (unless you're an SEC guy, I guess)

Sorry for not qualifying my history comment.  I meant recent history.  No one really cares what happened in the 60's

Sorry for not qualifying my history comment.  I meant recent history.  No one really cares what happened in the 60's

2010 was the last time more than half of the sec west had a winning conference record in a season. It's been awhile since it could be argued that every team in that half of the SEC was a quality opponent 

Edited by bullets13

I would think Texas could argue that every SEC West team was quality last year after they were held to 59 yards of offense by the last place Arkansas Razorbacks. 

Wow, bullets is hitting the nail on the head and all you can do is bring up one game (of course a Texas loss) to qualify your stance. We are grasping here.

You had plenty of excuses during the Fran and Sherman years, but thise are in the past.

I care what happened in the 60s. I lived them, watchin Texas kick aggie arse even before you were born. Dont try and take that away from me because you cant.

Wow, bullets is hitting the nail on the head and all you can do is bring up one game (of course a Texas loss) to qualify your stance. We are grasping here.

You had plenty of excuses during the Fran and Sherman years, but thise are in the past.

I care what happened in the 60s. I lived them, watchin Texas kick aggie arse even before you were born. Dont try and take that away from me because you cant.

Baddog you are so right we cannot take those glory days of Texas football away - and you need to enjoy them and I hope you have the games on DVR so you can watch them because the reality of what Texas football is today is - Well - just not quite on the same level of those 60's teams.

Enjoy those memories man.

I would think Texas could argue that every SEC West team was quality last year after they were held to 59 yards of offense by the last place Arkansas Razorbacks. 

that was last year, not this year.  This year Arkansas lost to Toledo.  But hey, you guys needed OT to beat them, so they must be quality!  Speaking of last year and 59...

Baddog you are so right we cannot take those glory days of Texas football away - and you need to enjoy them and I hope you have the games on DVR so you can watch them because the reality of what Texas football is today is - Well - just not quite on the same level of those 60's teams.

Enjoy those memories man.

He doesn't need DVR.  They have the LHN that loves showing those games from back when they were good.  They actually replayed the Cal game which surprised me, but those moral victories may be all they have this year. 

that was last year, not this year.  This year Arkansas lost to Toledo.  But hey, you guys needed OT to beat them, so they must be quality!  Speaking of last year and 59...

Arkansas is a tough matchup for A&M and will give them trouble as long as Biliema is there with those huge lineman.  Toledo is 4-0 btw

He doesn't need DVR.  They have the LHN that loves showing those games from back when they were good.  They actually replayed the Cal game which surprised me, but those moral victories may be all they have this year. 

NFL Network replays exciting old games. What's the difference? At least we have games worth replaying.

Toledo in the top25 and undefeated

Toledo only has one good win, and that's only if you use phatmack's "every team in the SEC west is quality" logic.  It's a connundrum.  Is Toledo legit because they beat a bad SEC west team, or is the SEC west team bad because they lost to Toledo?

what is not surprising is you watching the LHN...AGAIN!  Of course, you will probably tell us you "accidentally" hit the remote again and it landed there...thanks again for your continued patronage and obsession.   We enjoy spending aggy money too...

Kyle field was loud last night #humblebrag

Bring on Bamer. #I'llbethere2

really hope it's a night game. 

In the mean time: Pig Sooee!

Maybe Gameday will be there to show off the new Kyle

#8 Bama at #9 Texas A&M

#11 Florida at #7 Florida

#4 Michigan St at #18 Michigan  

Those seem to be the Top 3 choices right now.  SEC Gameday has already announced they are going to College Station, so ESPN may go somewhere else. 

Maybe Gameday will be there to show off the new Kyle

#8 Bama at #9 Texas A&M

#11 Florida at #7 Florida

#4 Michigan St at #18 Michigan  

Those seem to be the Top 3 choices right now.  SEC Gameday has already announced they are going to College Station, so ESPN may go somewhere else. 

I think gameday can bump sec nation. 

Its gators vs l$u.....down on the bayou.  Corso loves Fournette.. 

Alabama's Week 7 road game at Texas A&M received a kickoff time and television selection, the SEC announced Monday.

The Crimson Tide and Aggies will face off at 2:30 p.m. CT, and the game will be nationally televised on CBS.

Gary and Verne.....

Won't be 59-0.  Calling it right now.

why do you have an Arkansas avatar?