Png vs Lumberton

Central and PNG have had one common opponent so far. GCM. PNG held them to 1 less TD and fewer yards than Central did. BAM!

Go ahead and talk yourself into thinking PNG is a cakewalk compared to Central.

No cakewalk talking here.  I'm only questioning Moose74's logic behind PNG being the best defense in the district.  I'm sure PNG is the best and Lumberton will be fortunate to get a 1st down, much less a TD.

No cakewalk talking here.  I'm only questioning Moose74's logic behind PNG being the best defense in the district.  I'm sure PNG is the best and Lumberton will be fortunate to get a 1st down, much less a TD.

No one on this side is saying that either..lol We know Lumberton is not the Lumberton from seasons past. Dang...we just want SOMEONE scared of us..JOKING!

I thought this thread was about the game in Lumberton and that the question was referring to the game in Lumberton. That's what I was referencing when I quoted the post. My bad.

Im sure there will be tickets at the gate, but I know I wouldnt want to drive all that way and take the chance of them MAYBE still having some.

Central and PNG have had one common opponent so far. GCM. PNG held them to 1 less TD and fewer yards than Central did. BAM!

Go ahead and talk yourself into thinking PNG is a cakewalk compared to Central.

The last TD GCM Scored was in garbage time. But so far PNG gives up less pts per game, less yards, and has more take aways!! So lumberton is facing the best D they have seen all year. That's all I'm saying. Good luck!

Stadium holds about 9K. Attendance is expected to be over 10K. Should be a great night for football under the Friday Night Lights! . I pray for safe travels for the fans and an injury-free game for the players. Good luck to both teams. 

How can it be 9K when it was 10K before they added on to the now home side?