Ozen at Vidor (Homecoming) predictions

if they (Ozen) develop "Lumberton Syndrome" with some turnovers maybe……… stats aint won them the last two games. 

I'm pretty sure they hate playing in Vidor more than they dislike playing in Lumberton. The Pirates crazies will also be out in full force with it being Homecoming and the field will be painted in its traditional Black and Gold over the top way. Ozen will be in the game until the first "bad call" by the referees and the first turnover. Then the "limping" will begin.

Heck I can remember back in our Coach Law days and fans were chanting "up the middle, up the middle, pass, punt!!" Those were the longest...games...EVER!  Then when Murphy took over and my brother played, we were 5a (which is now 6a) and holy jesus those boys were HUGE!

I was a couple of years behind Coach Law in school.  I sit through those games, eating Rolaids and taking Valium- or was it eating Valium and taking Rolaids?  Lol

I know I passed thru Vidor about 30 min ago, and Main Street is lined with  4 post canvas covers.  

What time parade start?   And if anyway possible avoid Vidor during parade time. 

I'm glad you reminded us of this! I was planning on visiting my Vidor store today.... Not anymore! lol I forgot how packed the parade gets