Beaumont Central @ Nederland Predictions

How do you see this one playing out?  The Jaguars travel to the Bulldogs.  Last year Central held a 35-24 lead at the half only to be shut out offensively by the Bulldogs in the 2nd half, loosing 38-35.  This game could very well determine who is the number 1 seed and who is the number 2 seed in the big division of the playoffs down the road...

Central left TD's on the field vs. Lumberton.  Also, Nederland allowed major yards vs their last 2 district opponents Ozen and Vidor and barely won.  My point is we'll score a lot of points.  and our defense have been playing so well, Nederland won't be scoring many points.  At least not as many as the last 2 outings.  If there is no home cooking, I see it playing out like this...

Central - 42

Nederland - 20

Central will win this one, a little more will open up in the playbook -- and the 4 soph(s)  that start on defense or making less errors, Bulldogs are always well coach but Central will be the faster and more athletic team they have face all year, if central don't have more then 2 To's  -- its done for the bulldogs -- Png thank us later. lol

Chs 35  -Bulldogs 14

Jags will bring some WOOD with that defense - have your ice on hand

Edited by understand

It actually did.  We went away from what worked with suspect playcalling after being up  21-7.  We decided to , in sfa85's words, get cute out there instead of doing what we were supposed to do.  

I think if you're asking your boys to start tackling correctly now, this far in the season is a failed mission.  Especially with perhaps the most bruising back that they've faced coming to bulldog stadium.....  Even if you tackles him how your supposed to, he still won't go down... 

Central left TD's on the field vs. Lumberton.  Also, Nederland allowed major yards vs their last 2 district opponents Ozen and Vidor and barely won.  My point is we'll score a lot of points.  and our defense have been playing so well, Nederland won't be scoring many points.  At least not as many as the last 2 outings.  If there is no home cooking, I see it playing out like this...

Central - 42

Nederland - 20

keep in mind what I told you last evening. ;)

Just from what I have seen with my own eyes.... And remember I picked Central over Lumberton.... Nederland is at a different speed... Soulja I told you yesterday, I think Nederland will win.. Lumberton had a good game plan.... Keep it simple and make very few mistakes..... But Neauman has a staff light years ahead of anyone In the district.... And he has Krautz..... If Central puts together a run oriented gameplan, I think they have a shot.. But you know me, I'm talking pound the rock 40 times with Whaley.... If he does that, which means control the clock and pound the rock, and make no mental errors... Central IMO has a shot... Nederlands D is scrappy, small, but scrappy, and they have some speed. I think they are one of the top 2 teams in the district... But on the other hand I can see Central hanging in because of Whaley... I think a 4 man front will slow Whaley... And I think in pads, Krautz is the quickest back in the district.......

central gets out coached AGAIN. bulldogs win a close one.

This is about one of the most true statement made n which they will get out coached. there will b at least 3 trick plays by bigned that will burn central. this is one of those games of who ever has the ball last with time on clock win... 27-24 hopefully jags

Nederland wins this game hands down,,, central defense is weak,,, don't cover well,,, LeBaron will eat them up and open up lanes for krautz to burn them up...plus central has no passing game,,, the qb play wasn't good at all against lumberton.....think what you want but nederland and port neches will be the top two teams this year,,, sorry jags

Nederland 31

Central 24

I don't think Central has seen a qb and rb like Lebaron and Krautz yet. Whaley will get his but I think the Dogs defense will put pressure on the Central qb to force a couple of key turnovers.

The Lumberton QB/RB tandem is just as good if not better than Nederlands....  What about WB's tandem or PA Memorial's tandem?  They were held in check....

Just from what I have seen with my own eyes.... And remember I picked Central over Lumberton.... Nederland is at a different speed... Soulja I told you yesterday, I think Nederland will win.. Lumberton had a good game plan.... Keep it simple and make very few mistakes..... But Neauman has a staff light years ahead of anyone In the district.... And he has Krautz..... If Central puts together a run oriented gameplan, I think they have a shot.. But you know me, I'm talking pound the rock 40 times with Whaley.... If he does that, which means control the clock and pound the rock, and make no mental errors... Central IMO has a shot... Nederlands D is scrappy, small, but scrappy, and they have some speed. I think they are one of the top 2 teams in the district... But on the other hand I can see Central hanging in because of Whaley... I think a 4 man front will slow Whaley... And I think in pads, Krautz is the quickest back in the district.......

Quicker and Ozen's Tyler and Lumberton's Rhodes?  

Nederland wins this game hands down,,, central defense is weak,,, don't cover well,,, LeBaron will eat them up and open up lanes for krautz to burn them up...plus central has no passing game,,, the qb play wasn't good at all against lumberton.....think what you want but nederland and port neches will be the top two teams this year,,, sorry jags

Central's defense is weak but we've NEVER ALLOWED more than 300 yards of offense against us ALL year but Nederland's defense allowed yards plus the kitchen sink in each one of their games.  Without looking at stats, I'm sure that Nederland has given up over 400 yards of offense in EVERY game played this year....  

Quicker and Ozen's Tyler and Lumberton's Rhodes?  

Soulja... Get ready.... When I say this...... LR duo not even in the ball park..... And yes, quickest in district.. PM some of the folks they have played... He outran the Crosby defense, and they are the quickest D possibly in the state... He's averaging 10 yards a carry for the season.. That includes playing Dayton and Crosby... The QB is good, top 2 in the district... I went into yesterday thinking Central would give everyone a run for our money... I left smiling would be the best way to say it.... Lol....  Pull up some film if you have not watched them play..... But on the flip side, if Central beats them, I'll leave with a smile again..... QB is just good enough to keep you off balanced......