What is wrong with Kountze and Newton this year!

I get what you are saying but Bridge City is not the normal Bridge City, their new head coach has made a big impact on their program. 

Well that's yet to be determined.  I was very impressed at first..especially when they beat Newton.  But now after reevaluating the results of both schools I'm not entirely feeling the same way.  Newton is down a little (in my opinion), and they let Cleveland score 35 on them and beat them by a touchdown.  Cleveland is awful.  So we'll see how the rest of the season turns out.

Kountze is exactly where they were last year. They will claim the 4th playoff spot this year behind EC, Kbvl,Buna.They play a tougher early schedule.

Defense is a bit better, but Offense not putting up near the numbers as last year...with reduced depth that is gonna make things increasingly difficult, but I am gonna go with my heart and agree with you.

Newton will be all right. They will make the playoffs this year and look out after this year because Newton has some very good talent coming up. Newton will be better next year and will have a lot of talent in two years. The 7th and 8th grade teams are exceptionally good with some outstanding kids on those teams. There is nothing wrong with Newton, they are having a down year but don't expect that to be the case in the next few years. As Gen. McArthur said, ''we shall return''. But don't write this season off yet, Newton is not through yet.