John Tyler @ Lufkin

Lufkin seems to be like Jekel and Hyde this year. 

they thought since went 0-3 in pre-season and had a hard time beating Lindale that it was going to be a cake walk aginst JT. Everyone was saying that JT was going to get blow out. Because Lufkin beat Nac 38-0 and Whitehouse 48-3. Even the new papers wasn't giving JT the time of day. What really pissed me off was some of the JT fans throwing their own team under tthe bus, because the season isn't going the way you want it to. I mean jave some faith in your coaches and the team.

they thought since went 0-3 in pre-season and had a hard time beating Lindale that it was going to be a cake walk aginst JT. Everyone was saying that JT was going to get blow out. Because Lufkin beat Nac 38-0 and Whitehouse 48-3. Even the new papers wasn't giving JT the time of day. What really pissed me off was some of the JT fans throwing their own team under tthe bus, because the season isn't going the way you want it to. I mean jave some faith in your coaches and the team.

i can co-sign this. he's right 100%