Crosby vs Dayton

I like Dayton this week in an upset. If this would be considered an upset? I watched Dayton football for 8 years and those 8 years, if Crosby would have beat Dayton, it would be an upset. Now, CC has closed the gap or by all accounts made things fairly even. So, Dayton 40- Crosby 35

Only difference is Jerry Stewart was the head coach, I think he was the best coach in SETX during his tenure. Now there's a growing enrollment gap and Crosby may have the best coach in SETX. He was already voted the best coach in Houston last year.

Since you went there=least Dayt buses have tires on them,nobody has sneaked into bus barn & stole them so school cancelled/delayed@Mecca

I don't think they stole the tires, just flattened them. We have cars though so school wasn't cancelled. There's a difference between that and not being able to add the little dashes and the big dashes together though. 

I keep hearing about the #1 offense in the district, i didnt know we were playing new caney, this week. I thought we were playing the districts #3 offense "crosby". 

Yea, Crosby is # 3 in total offensive yards with one less game played.  Total yards per game we are sitting at the top with New Caney second and I guess you know where that puts Dayton.  At least know the facts before you put it out there.

No pressure on the Broncos,but all the football guru's will keep close tabs on twitter fri night in Dayt:)

Dayton is definitely playing with house money. There probably hasn't been more riding on a regular season game between the two. Dayton has a chance to knock off a top two team in the state while securing the #1 D2 seed and Crosby has a chance to do the same as far as the playoffs are concerned. 

Cedar Park and Vandy also play Friday night. I think Vandy is going to beat them again this year which essentially means Crosby could be playing for the state's top ranking in Bronco Stadium in a few days. 

It's almost poetic that Crosby could get to the top of the proverbial regular season mountain at the scene of so many failures. 

Crosby averages 488.25ypg in district play, New Caney averages 429.4. Crosby averages 43.25ppg in district play, New Caney averages 37.2. I watched New Caney play Humble, they're not in the same ballpark as Crosby offensively. Not sure where you got #3 from?

see there you go again, twisting stats to make crosby look better, but 2 weeks ago you were all about total offense not offense per game. And i got it from the site that you share on here all the time. Chron.com

Yea, Crosby is # 3 in total offensive yards with one less game played.  Total yards per game we are sitting at the top with New Caney second and I guess you know where that puts Dayton.  At least know the facts before you put it out there.

like i said, there goes crosby twisting the stats when 2 weeks ago yall were all about overall stats, not offense per game. Doesnt matter how many games yall have played. Since yall are the greatest team around 1 game shouldnt put new caney and dayton ahead of yall.

see there you go again, twisting stats to make crosby look better, but 2 weeks ago you were all about total offense not offense per game. And i got it from the site that you share on here all the time. Chron.com

You can go find any post I've ever made on here and you'll never see me say total offense is more important than what you average per game. Maybe you got it twisted when I responded to someone saying Dayton is leading the district in rushing yards per game. I said Crosby is leading the district in total yards per game, it makes 0 sense to go off total offense when half the district has played 6 games and he other half has played 7. Definitely one of the more naive post I've seen on here recently. 

You can go find any post I've ever made on here and you'll never see me say total offense is more important than what you average per game. Maybe you got it twisted when I responded to someone saying Dayton is leading the district in rushing yards per game. I said Crosby is leading the district in total yards per game, it makes 0 sense to go off total offense when half the district has played 6 games and he other half has played 7. Definitely one of the more naive post I've seen on here recently. 

In those same group of 7 games you'll find just 2 weeks ago Dayt had played the tuffer schedule losing to #2 #3 Setx ranked CV/King.So right now King is King(unbeaten) having beat NC althought NC played the early soft schedule(now comes the meat).Imma say it again=stats never win games,there is no kick/punt ret.yds kept or onside kicks like NC did vs Humb(BG & I watched)5 times recovering 3 to go up 21-0 1st qtr

This game will not be close. To the untrained eye and on paper you would think it will be close. I've been to every Crosby game and the ball is being spread around equally to all the receivers and running backs because nobody has really been a threat and to prevent injuries. If you force Crosby's hand you will get a heavy dose of Crosby's top guns. Crosby starters will not play the 4th quarter. With that said I like the anticipation. 

Crosby 56  Dayton 7

If you haven't seen how explosive Crosby's offense is, you don't understand this prediction.  Dayton simply doesn't have enough defense to contain Crosby, Crosby also has the #1 Defense in the District!

In Crosby 2014 Coogs were #1 in defense=pointless game tied @ the whistle,Broncos more yds,1st dwns,lost in OT,2013 in Crosby CC 617 yds Dayt 347=6 pt win.Don't hang your code red hat on stats column

In those same group of 7 games you'll find just 2 weeks ago Dayt had played the tuffer schedule losing to #2 #3 Setx ranked CV/King.So right now King is King(unbeaten) having beat NC althought NC played the early soft schedule(now comes the meat).Imma say it again=stats never win games,there is no kick/punt ret.yds kept or onside kicks like NC did vs Humb(BG & I watched)5 times recovering 3 to go up 21-0 1st qtr

I watched the KP and Humble game too which is why it's comical for a Dayton fan to say New Caney has a better offense. New Caney used those onside kicks to get a big lead in the first quarter but only scored 3 points the entire rest of the game. 

I understand losing to the #2 and #3 teams at the time but I think you see now CV isn't even as good as last year and by the end of the season won't be in the top 10, they probably won't even make the playoffs. As far a King they're not close to as good either. I think you see that with them being outplayed by BH, only beating Porter by 14 while Humble just beat them 47-0 and a loss to Magolia in non-district. I wouldn't be surprised to see King lose to Humble or KP like they did last year. Those teams just looked great against Dayton because their defense is so bad. 

There is no question,21-5a dist championship is still up for grabs right now & Dayt has a chance to win/share a dist title w/1 loss=meaning to this game=resume speaks loudly that no matter stats/ranking,Dayt will be a handful,this Mickey Mouse putting Dayt down chat makes Crosby posters look like rookie's,You're ranked #2 pressures on Crosby to win in Dayt=Merka & twins couldn't do it=lost by 39 & 24 pts, 29/17/1 Go Broncos