Hardin 19 Kountze 14/Final

WOSgrad

Kountze has to beat warren Woodville Buna and anahauc...they do and they get 4th

And also hope that Hardin does not win two of next four games.

That's why I said Kountze was eliminated last night. Too big of a mountain to climb.

And also hope that Hardin does not win two of next four games.

That's why I said Kountze was eliminated last night. Too big of a mountain to climb.

if they do than they deserve the spot...that gonna be a tall order to fill, but I am sure the Hornets will give it heck! Good Luck the rest of the way Hornets!

Smh, personally if im Arnold id si……. Nevermind. Good luck Lions. Tall order ahead. 

Finish the sentence. (Id Si) If you have watched any of the games from start to finish you would notice  that in all critical moments of the early games, a certain player was never in the game. Great athletic skills, Not the PLAYER everyone thinks

Finish the sentence. (Id Si) If you have watched any of the games from start to finish you would notice  that in all critical moments of the early games, a certain player was never in the game. Great athletic skills, Not the PLAYER everyone thinks

um I watched the EC game, read that game thread.