Nederland 35 Beaumont Central 20/Final

WOSgrad

Personally, I think Central is a TOUGH team and gave us a good game.  We definitely had to work hard to get that win.  I think they will make a few rounds in playoffs.  Wish you guys luck the rest of the way.  

Now for my DOGS .... great win and we made it out healthy.  We are on our way to see some Indians now.  

GO BULLDOGS !!!!

**Also, how is the Whaley kid doing?  Nothing serious I hope.  Scared me when I saw him go down. Hope all is well and he is on his feet :)

Personally, I think Central is a TOUGH team and gave us a good game.  We definitely had to work hard to get that win.  I think they will make a few rounds in playoffs.  Wish you guys luck the rest of the way.  

Now for my DOGS .... great win and we made it out healthy.  We are on our way to see some Indians now.  

GO BULLDOGS !!!!

**Also, how is the Whaley kid doing?  Nothing serious I hope.  Scared me when I saw him go down. Hope all is well and he is on his feet :)

Good post.  Haven't heard anything on him. I'll relay his status as soon as I find out something....

The CB didn't have the angle.  Was out of position.  The LB was the closest to him and had the hottest pursuit.  Nonetheless I knew when he got the. That no one would catch him because we were drawn to the inside...  And that's how it turned out.  Just sayin.

When a kid runs for close to 300 yards he is gonna be a little slower than normal in the 4th quarter. I saw  Krautz look back over his shoulder and said, "I'm running fast enough"! Touchdown!

He hasn't been pulled down from behind all year. Until he does, proof is proof, and opinion is opinion.

BMTSoulja1 I enjoyed the game, could have gone either way. I think we just simply out coached you guys. Momentum changed after the Mayfield interception.

Edited by James Mosley

When a kid runs for close to 300 yards he is gonna be a little slower than normal in the 4th quarter. I saw  Krautz look back over his shoulder and said, "I'm running fast enough"! Touchdown!

He hasn't been pulled down from behind all year. Until he does, proof is proof, and opinion is opinion.

BMTSoulja1 I enjoyed the game, could have gone either way. I think we just simply out coached you guys. Momentum changed after the Mayfield interception.

True.  Exatly what we discussed on the phone.  

This year was better than last year. We are small and don't have the so called horses we always have. The area teams smell blood in the water. First visor said its their year. Next up ozen is gonna beat us. Then mighty central. I have read the predictions and do understand that this must be a hard loss for the jaguar faithful. Y'all were sure there would be a win for y'all. I have to admit that I am always nervous playing fast teams. I think that foreman is a good coach. Plus he is good for the kids. He has lost 3 district games the last couple years. I call that a success. For those wanting a change, I hope y'all get it. And for only the excuse making, finger pointing, whining, crybaby fans, I hope this loss stings for a while. Good luck with ozen. 

I actually agree with this post.  13- 4 district record in 3 years so far, not bad. 3 losses to Nederland and 1 to PN-G which was a double OT loss.  Things could always be better or they could be worse.  There are some questionable calls sometimes but that's easy to say when you are in the stands second guessing every play.  Unless he leaves on his own accord, there shouldn't be a change.  It doesn't matter who is coaching, some will NEVER be satisfied...

I actually agree with this post.  13- 4 district record in 3 years so far, not bad. 3 losses to Nederland and 1 to PN-G which was a double OT loss.  Things could always be better or they could be worse.  There are some questionable calls sometimes but that's easy to say when you are in the stands second guessing every play.  Unless he leaves on his own accord, there shouldn't be a change.  It doesn't matter who is coaching, some will NEVER be satisfied...

I guess your right.  They could be like our last regime and quit on our 3 year starting qb his Sr year, last high school game....

I think that is a big part of the issues with both Beaumont teams, lack of consistency.  Changing coaches every 3-4 years is hurting your players. Heck even for Neumann he is just now getting outright DCs in the last three years or so after a few co-championships along the way.  

Soulja I think this is Toby's third year as a HC, I think this is his first HC job right? Larry Neumann wasn't as good 20 years ago as he is now and it would have been a shame to have made a change back then, after all we were making the playoffs regularly but were not winning DC's. I would think he'll get better with time and Central will benefit with the continuity. One thing is for sure picking a successful HC is no sure thing. So send Toby some flowers and tell him you love him..LOL

Soulja I think this is Toby's third year as a HC, I think this is his first HC job right? Larry Neumann wasn't as good 20 years ago as he is now and it would have been a shame to have made a change back then, after all we were making the playoffs regularly but were not winning DC's. I would think he'll get better with time and Central will benefit with the continuity. One thing is for sure picking a successful HC is no sure thing. So send Toby some flowers and tell him you love him..LOL

My man Big Ford calmed me down, so I'll refrain from getting on his case, but I will say this.  It's frustrating seeing the same mess every week for 3 years.  You're not a 'new' coach anymore.  

Send flowers?  Some people send flowers to funerals, whatever that means...