Nederland 35 Beaumont Central 20/Final

WOSgrad

IT HAS TO BE CHECKED, MAN NEUMAN CAN COACH, HE NEEDS TO GIVE CENTRAL STAFF A FEW SUMMER CLASSES 

ps

THERE FRIENDS CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT BUT EVERYONE CAN SEE THEIR PREPARATION AND ADJUSTMENT NEEDS WORK IT SHOWS.

BUT BULLDOGS GOOD LUCK AND MAN I DIDN'T KNOW IT RAIN SO HARD IN NEDERLAND THIS WEEK EVEN THE REF WERE SAYING HOW WET THE GROUNDS WERE

Great post!

There seemed like there were 11 kids on the field when Krautz broke it off. I guess I was wrong. Just outran a linebacker. Seemed like it is hard to just admit yall.got beat by a better team. Maybe foreman didn't do that bad of a job. Bout time to give nederand credit for being the better team

NO THE BULLDOGS WERE THE BETTER TEAM, TONIGHT GREAT WIN PROUD DAWG, KRAUTZ IS  A GOOD SYSTEM BACK -- AND BY THE WAY YOUR COACH STAFF IS GREAT. 

NOW IF YOU THINK TOBY DID A GREAT JOB LESS TRADE---- LOL IF NEUMEN WAS AT CENTRAL THE LAST 5 YEARS HE BEAT CENTRAL--- HE MAY HAVE 2 STATE CHAMPS

I agree on THAT play. But, in the 2nd half he got the corner every time. Wet field and all. #onemanwreckingcrew

....and you mean to tell me those runs to the outside, there was perfect corners there?  Was that wide receiver or tackle not holding on ANY of this plays?  Be honest.  I mean, I know I saw holding at least about twice out of the 10 times y'all ran that play...

....and you mean to tell me those runs to the outside, there was perfect corners there?  Was that wide receiver or tackle not holding on ANY of this plays?  Be honest.  I mean, I know I saw holding at least about twice out of the 10 times y'all ran that play...

Soulja I am throwing flags at your band for that Magic Mike XXL show they put on at halftime. I had to make my wife close her eyes, there are kids at games yall got to clean that up. They be jamming tho but the pelvic thrust they did in front of those cheerleaders MANNNNN!!!!

There seemed like there were 11 kids on the field when Krautz broke it off. I guess I was wrong. Just outran a linebacker. Seemed like it is hard to just admit yall.got beat by a better team. Maybe foreman didn't do that bad of a job. Bout time to give nederand credit for being the better team

I've given credit.  I gave y'all credit before the second half knowing that we would get beaten in the second half.  I told 3 Nederland fans that during halftime.  did you not see where I posted that?

Edited by BMTSoulja1

I've given credit.  Ibgave y'all credit before the second half knowing that we would get beaten in the second half.  I told 3 Nederland fans that during halftime.  did you not see where I posted that?

Soulja you was talking with us the whole time, remember the kid being mad at Foreman for crossing the numbers?

Soulja I am throwing flags at your band for that Magic Mike XXL show they put on at halftime. I had to make my wife close her eyes, there are kids at games yall got to clean that up. They be jamming tho but the pelvic thrust they did in front of those cheerleaders MANNNNN!!!!

YOU'RE RIGHT THE AD AND NEW PRINCIPAL SAW IT BET THEY WONT ADDRESS IT 

Na fan of the pelvic thrusts, but do like the band she. They're jamming...

Well I know this was a great game and this week really has me sure of my playoff predictions:

1. PNG- Yes I do think they'll beat Nederland

2. Nederland- Good team and no telling how they'll do in the playoffs

3. Central- Hard to win district but can be a completely better team in the playoffs

4. GCM- Watch out for these guys because they will upset you

Key game to watch:

GCM vs Lumberton

Krautz is the best all purpose back in the district, period!  He can hurt you in so many ways. By the way on that 73 yrs TD run, yes he out ran Centrals linebacker, then the DB that had the angle from the weak side. If we had a draft and I had first pick of anyone in the district.   He's my first pick, just saying.