L-Train @ Baytown Lee

Picking some garlic jerky up at Buc ee's on the way but thanks for the heads up. ;-) The Raiders will bring it I ensure you. There is no quit in this team. Ask around.

I prefer Beaver Nuggets.

You guys are so sensitive.  I was just saying don't show up for your win against a winless REL team. Never implied your team would quit, has quit, or wants to quit. So quit it!

Y'all better save something for next week though. GCM will be in town and we are all out of bubblegum.

I prefer Beaver Nuggets.

You guys are so sensitive.  I was just saying don't show up for your win against a winless REL team. Never implied your team would quit, has quit, or wants to quit. So quit it!

Y'all better save something for next week though. GCM will be in town and we are all out of bubblegum.

No offense taken. There's not a team in the district the Raiders can even begin to take for granted. They will have to bring their A game. I believe they will. Here's to a good, injury free high school football game!

Edited by spoonbill

I prefer Beaver Nuggets.

My mom just got me some Beaver Nuggets on Monday haha! Getting more on the way to the game!!! 

GCM, you are right, REL is a team not to be taken for granted. Even in their losses REL has scored some points, with exception of PNG they have scored over 20 points in every game, and they are due a win. I don't think L-Town will let us down on this one as we are starting to see the end of the tunnel and there is a big chance for us to advance to the playoffs. Let Lee take their win at Ozen or Central. 8^P