Official Mid County Madness 2015 Thread

jake94

Weren't both teams undefeated coming into MCM last year?

yes, and Ned was after the game as well... #zinger #toosoon?

Should be another great game. PN-G was my DC pick before the season, but Ned has narrowed the gap. Game is a toss up in my opinion, but Ned has the most explosive player of the two teams.

No doubt this game will be a fight. Seems like it always is. On paper, png should win this game. But central should have won last night also. I think png has the capability to break the streak, but I don't think it happens. Nederland has some swagger, but they have something else. I will call it the IT factor. Not quiet sure what it is exactly except that I see it every week. The kids were fired up last night. They made central quit. They want this Friday night to get here. I'm goin with the dogs. I also think fairclothe is gonna choke in this game. 6 years in a row is gonna be a nice feeling

No doubt this game will be a fight. Seems like it always is. On paper, png should win this game. But central should have won last night also. I think png has the capability to break the streak, but I don't think it happens. Nederland has some swagger, but they have something else. I will call it the IT factor. Not quiet sure what it is exactly except that I see it every week. The kids were fired up last night. They made central quit. They want this Friday night to get here. I'm goin with the dogs. I also think fairclothe is gonna choke in this game. 6 years in a row is gonna be a nice feeling

LISTEN MAN OR WOMAN YOU WON THE GAME BUT MY SON DIDN'T QUIT OR NO OTHER KID DID, YOU WON BECAUSE OF BETTER COACHING AND THAT'S PART OF THE GAME . I'M GALD ALL THE KIDS OR OK BUT TO CALL THEM QUITER YOU'RE A JOKE! YOUR SYSTEM PLAYERS WILL BE MEETING YOU SOON ON HERE AFTER THEIR HIGH SCHOOL CAREERS.

Edited by understand

This may have been the most asinine thing that I've read in a while.  Our kids didn't quit and you know it.  UNDERSTAND is right.  We flat out got outcoached and you won the game after second half adjustments...