Official Mid County Madness 2015 Thread

jake94

Hmmmnnn kinda liked the powder, made for one hell of a picture for sure. I thought the kids had a hell of a time , the atmosphere was electric like it always is. I don't see this as being a low scoring affair. May start out kinda slow, may start out as a shootout. Will say this, Ned's defense is the worst I've seen in years from them, but they have the equalizer in Austin Crout, kid is a beast. Our offense should pull us through this if we can stay penalty free and turnovel free. Our defense is better than they have been years past. Honestly it will be just like every other game probably a one score difference in the game, with the last person with the ball winning the game. Come on friday.

I guess you have not seen Ned's defense play the last few games. Vidor will run up yards on anyone in our district. I will admit it is not as strong as it was just over the past few years, it is improving, it is about as good as we were last year. But clear lake, ozen, especially last week against central, they played really well.  I hope y'all take the D lightly

I guess you have not seen Ned's defense play the last few games. Vidor will run up yards on anyone in our district. I will admit it is not as strong as it was just over the past few years, it is improving, it is about as good as we were last year. But clear lake, ozen, especially last week against central, they played really well.  I hope y'all take the D lightly

Now you know good and well that no one is taking this anything Ned or vice versa lightly. Im sure both teams are practicing every offensive and defensive scenario possible 

People on facebook talking about how they should move the game to LU. So everyone who wants to come can come.

..so let's not even play the game in Midcounty now. Smh. 

That is just all the transplants.. You know the non graduates that want to be important... I wouldn't honestly think a real die hard graduate of either school would want to play at a neutral site.... The power of the Internet, all the idiots come out to play... Kinda like myself.....lol.  

That is just all the transplants.. You know the non graduates that want to be important... I wouldn't honestly think a real die hard graduate of either school would want to play at a neutral site.... The power of the Internet, all the idiots come out to play... Kinda like myself.....lol.  

I'm a non graduate, married to a graduate,  who's kids will be graduates. I'm all PNG Indian. This was a Nederland Transplant that's now an Indian.  So double shame. 

I see the Dictatorship has spoken again... Let me guess the School District cant afford cleanup??? LOL....

The baby powder is murder on anyone with asthma... can start an attack.

Also, the student section is adjacent to the band... UIL contest is the following day... NO WAY to clean 250 uniforms over night.  Do the math.

Now there is a facebook page. They're going to contact the news and are already calling for pricing. Did anyone ask the player's what they thought? 

facebook page:

Relocate Bum Phillips Bowl to LU

be honest in this yall visitor side can't even hold our middle school crowds- the game is between the the two teams not the staduim