Official Mid County Madness 2015 Thread

jake94

be honest in this yall visitor side can't even hold our middle school crowds- the game is between the the two teams not the staduim

the only time those stands are full or even partially, is MCM and Vidor. Doubt they would spend the money for 1 or 2 fan bases. I do agree though, they should extend a wee bit..lol 

This thread is a waste of server space. Just think Indians, IF you beat Neuman you can crow all year. We haven't done it since 2010 and I will savor every morsel of it when we finally do! BTW, I'll be wearing purple Friday. My vote is to move it to Lamar so we could all watch....

Never happen......

you jest, but in seriousness... this is something that drives the kids from Nederland, they are the Have Nots... playing games against the Haves..   that works very well when you play a nasty brand of football.  Kind of works for the last 5 years.

I've seen jokes made about the rich kids from PNG. Tell that to the kids over here that are going hungry and can't afford cloths for school. Not all cities have neighborhoods like Grand Chase. 

Talk about monster crowds I 've been to  a  PNG  game when you had a losing year 3 Indianettes , 3 players ,4 band members in our family about the same on Dogs side . Time for "No Baloney " you don't bring it if the sun doesn't shine !  You can throw a bomb and hit no one . Dog fans always there rain or shine , 20 yr. losing streak  .....and don't even start about your stadium until you give some respect to your guests , from whom you gladly take their dollars  .  Rickety old grass is where real football should be played .  By the way I pay a lot of taxes in both districts , so I know what I am talking about . Do you ???? . At least Nederland respects the tax payor  . Enough said . If the shoe fits wear it . I currently have family who are one of the stars on both sides . So it's going to come down to coaching or mistakes . If its coaching Ned wins again . 

and i all this time i thought the game came down to who scored the most points.....

Also, Lamar's stadium holds 16,000. That's not a huge difference. The atmosphere would be completely different as well. There is no reason for Mid-County Madness to be moved to Beaumont. The biggest change over the years is the elimination of SRO. For big games PN-G used to put up temporary fences and let fans on the track. Those days are long gone now though.