Ozen vs. Central Soul Bowl 2015

BMTSoulja1

I'll pick Central in this one after playing both teams. We ran the ball with ease against Ozen, their defense could not stop our offense. If I am not mistaken, the only drives we didn't score on were one where we fumbled, and the last drive when we kneeled. The others we simply ran the ball down the field 5 yards or more at a time. A few passes here and there. I don't see Ozen being able to stop Whaley, and if he doesn't get 60 carries in this game then I would be surprised!.. And on the other side, Central's great Defense will match up a lot better than we did.

I'll pick Central in this one after playing both teams. We ran the ball with ease against Ozen, their defense could not stop our offense. If I am not mistaken, the only drives we didn't score on were one where we fumbled, and the last drive when we kneeled. The others we simply ran the ball down the field 5 yards or more at a time. A few passes here and there. I don't see Ozen being able to stop Whaley, and if he doesn't get 60 carries in this game then I would be surprised!.. And on the other side, Central's great Defense will match up a lot better than we did.

No disrespect, but no Team in our District has a Great Defense

Ozen by two scores.....the last one coming late to seal the win. Gonna be an emotional, intense game with a playoff like atmosphere, but the Panther qb is, without question, the difference maker in THIS particular game. Should be exciting!

P.S.- Yes Lumberton, you guys gave us an old fashioned butt whooping and I take nothing away from the efforts of the raider kids that night. HOWEVER..... if that game were somehow played again, say perhaps in the playoffs, I am almost certain the results would be MUCH different the second time around. I'm pretty close to the program and it was definitely a case of taking a team for granted + a too little, too late response = A thunderous and painful wakeup call. 

DON'T MAKE YOUR PREDICTION BASED OFF OF WHO BEAT WHO!! Every team should get better each week. With that said the Panthers are slowly but surely getting better each week. Like I said in my earlier Post witch ever team show up will win! Go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!

Rarely ever said this but these teams kinda mirror each other ! A little offensive edge to Ozen , a little defensive edge to Jags .! That being said this looks like a coaching test , who motivates , who wrinkles , gameplan , adjustments on the fly . Looks to be a great game ! Like Midcounty Madness  , Soul Bowl  previous records  , games just don't matter . Pick  ??? 

Ozen by two scores.....the last one coming late to seal the win. Gonna be an emotional, intense game with a playoff like atmosphere, but the Panther qb is, without question, the difference maker in THIS particular game. Should be exciting!

P.S.- Yes Lumberton, you guys gave us an old fashioned butt whooping and I take nothing away from the efforts of the raider kids that night. HOWEVER..... if that game were somehow played again, say perhaps in the playoffs, I am almost certain the results would be MUCH different the second time around. I'm pretty close to the program and it was definitely a case of taking a team for granted + a too little, too late response = A thunderous and painful wakeup call. 

Taking that Lumberton team for granted has the Panthers looking up from the bottom right now with the Jaguars, Indians, Ganders and Patriots.  For the Panthers to get into the playoffs, they need to win 3 of the next 4...better luck in the last 3 games because the Panthers won't get this W...

Jags ina tough, physical and emotional game...

On a side note, went to see the former Ozen RB now starting Lamar freshman CB play last night. Kid (#20 now goes by Hot Rod) finished with 1 int, no pasaes were caught on him, several tackles including a decleater that left the WR with a rung bell and a key pass deflection.  Last week was slc player of the week.  Dang shame, Ozen, y'all had a player like this and under utilized him for several years, reducing him to 8 touches in big games while the underclassmen RB got the bulk of the carries.

ANYWAY, go Jags.  Let's redeem ourselves in a big win in front of a capacity crowd!

Edited by BMTSoulja1