Vidor at GCM predictions thread...

Call me an optimist but I pick the Pirates.  Those boys are down, but not out of the picture yet. 

I'm hoping that last night was the result of "mind on HC" and a let down from scoring 83 the week before (like you have a great round of golf and next time you can't buy a par).  BTW y'all are lucky to get this in depth analysis for free lol. 

GCM.

Not gonna miss the 2 pt conversion this year.

29-28

We didnt miss it last year, the infamous "Beaumont Chapter" of referees had to make their presence known to be part of the outcome, big damper on what was almost 40 unanswered pts, and one of the biggest 2nd half comebacks ive ever seen on ANY level. Vidor struggles with speed offenses, and in the end will not have enough to take this one.

GCM 41

vidor 32

Edited by N844_GCM

I'm going with Vidor.  I think the speed of Ozen last week will help them prepare for this game.  I also think the loss to Ozen will re-focus the Pirates and they will take that frustration out on GCM after a tough week of practice.  And I agree with Big Ford.  It's do or die for both teams, just like my Raiders these next few weeks.

With both being 1-2 in district and that win for both being over the lowly Ganders, the looser takes themselves out of the playoff picture in my opinion...

Three losses might make the playoffs but those teams will start running into head-head, point spreads , etc.  Not a situation you want to get into.

Really gonna be dicey for fourth spot . Right now no ones in anywhere and everyone should play that way . This weekend will start to clear but by no means settle anything . As our good man Yogi often  said "It ain't over til it's over !" (RIP)  

Pirates in a close one !

Last year it took GCM the first half to figure Vidor out as they were down 35-7 at the half on the road. They outscored Vidor 41-14 in the second half only to come up 1 point shy of sending the game to OT. With lessons learned from last year, and the game being played in Baytown, give me GCM in a close one 42-35.

Edited by SFAEAGLES