22-5A

RG, I see us winning 3 out of the 4 last games which should get us in to the playoffs. It's highly possible we could pull off all 4 games but I don't want to go there yet. Playoffs should be PNG, Nederland, Lumberton and Central not necessarily in that order.

While it's possible that y'all could go 4-0, I don't see it. 3-1 is a good probability, but 2-2 is as good of a probability as 4-0 in my opinion. Lots of parity in this district. It's all about match ups.

RG, I see us winning 3 out of the 4 last games which should get us in to the playoffs. It's highly possible we could pull off all 4 games but I don't want to go there yet. Playoffs should be PNG, Nederland, Lumberton and Central not necessarily in that order.

We will have to play better than we did against Central and PNG if we want to win 3 out of our last 4 games. Too many holding calls,  false starts,  turnovers and blown defensive assignments.  But I'm confident in our coaching staff in addressing these issues. 

One of em chewed thru his muzzle while ago and headed toward  Port Neches but they ran him down with the truck &  lured him back with a 96 oz. T-bone but I don't know how much longer we can hold him ! Didn't need the Vette cuz them old Bulldogs  is slow you know but once they git  a holt a sumpin n sink their teeth in it's real hard to git em to let go and when they do it shore ain't no pretty sight --- mmm! 

Isn't Lumberton's enrollment barely above the minimum to be in 5A???  I would think Lumberton will drop down and play against WOS, Silsbee, etc.

Yes we are actually  much closer to some 4A schools than we are to the 5A schools in our district when speaking of enrollment. But with the growth I don't see us ever moving down.