22-5A

I'd rather have 9 then 10. The whole to zone or not to zone gets confusing. Then how the playoff positions work.

11 was the worst, but that was a mistake. I actually hope UIL does it to the same district again next year though.

when did they do an 11 team district? Which district was it? 

when did they do an 11 team district? Which district was it? 

2006 and 2007. Fort Worth. UIL added the 10 team max rule after this.

I wish UIL would tell Fort Worth they will be forced to play as 1 district again either with Dunbar (11 teams) or without (10 teams). They are the school district that will cause nightmares for the realignment members with Frisco now getting their own district.

2006 and 2007. Fort Worth. UIL added the 10 team max rule after this.

I wish UIL would tell Fort Worth they will be forced to play as 1 district again either with Dunbar (11 teams) or without (10 teams). They are the school district that will cause nightmares for the realignment members with Frisco now getting their own district.

smh, thats why I call it the Metromess lol

smh, thats why I call it the Metromess lol

It is isn't that bad. Fort Worth is just the problem. Add in the high probability of 4 Denton schools, the Panhandle region, the possibility of all 3 Abilene schools, and Lake View equals madness in region I. Would not be surprised if there are 3 Abilene schools to have a district go from Aledo to Wichita Falls to Abilene with Lake View going to Del Rio and Boerne.

Who are the Titans going to replace in 22-5A.

I believe GCM will swap places with Memorial. Last I saw, GCM's enrollment numbers were at 2164. From what I understand, and I could be wrong on this, the early impact school in GCCISD has their enrollment numbers divided up between the 3 high schools. So what this means, is that while these students are part of the total attendance at GCM, they do not go there, or play sports for them. Again, I could be totally off on this, so if someone knows differently, please correct me.

Edited by SFAEAGLES

I believe GCM will swap places with Memorial. Last I saw, GCM's enrollment numbers were at 2164. From what I understand, and I could be wrong on this, the early impact school in GCCISD has their enrollment numbers divided up between the 3 high schools. So what this means, is that while these students are part of the total attendance at GCM, they do not go there, or play sports for them. Again, I could be totally off on this, so if someone knows differently, please correct me.

I just commented in another thread on this but I thought GCM was around 1900?  And what is an Early Impact school?

The early impact my son is in now would make him go to Lee if he follows it. That aint gonna happen.