Who will be the new HC at USC-West,USC-East and Miami?

@NFLonCBS: Report: Sean Payton, Chip Kelly have 'some interest' in vacant USC job

This is the hidden content, please

USC-West 

you didn't have to clarify.  

Apparently, Mack has interest in USC-b team.  I hope for his sake he doesn't go there.  I haven't always been thrilled with every thing he's done, but that would not end well.  Columbia is a place where former great coaches go to die and tarnish their legacies...

Here is my top 3candidates who would be the next coach at Miami

1. Butch Davis-one hell of a recruiter. He recrunited the 01 national title team. Had a really good team at UNC, but the sanctions held him back. If he gets hired. Miami would keep all the recruits in South Florida. 

2. Tom Herman-He has only been a head coach for 1 year, but that's it. Seems like a solid coach.

3.Justin Fuente-Solid OC. They done really well. They knocked off Ole Miss is impressive fashion. Is he a headman and can he hang with the big boys? All answers point to yes, but there is still much to learn..

I'm going to throw 2 other names out there.

Mario Cristobal, and Mike Leach. 

I see Canes fans posting about them 2. Idk why. I never liked Leaches defensive philosophy. 

Here is my top 3candidates who would be the next coach at Miami

1. Butch Davis-one hell of a recruiter. He recrunited the 01 national title team. Had a really good team at UNC, but the sanctions held him back. If he gets hired. Miami would keep all the recruits in South Florida. 

2. Tom Herman-He has only been a head coach for 1 year, but that's it. Seems like a solid coach.

3.Justin Fuente-Solid OC. They done really well. They knocked off Ole Miss is impressive fashion. Is he a headman and can he hang with the big boys? All answers point to yes, but there is still much to learn..

I'm going to throw 2 other names out there.

Mario Cristobal, and Mike Leach. 

I see Canes fans posting about them 2. Idk why. I never liked Leaches defensive philosophy. 

for some reason I don't like Leach for the U. 

A caller on XM College Sports was talking Rich Rodriguez for the Miami job, but I don't see it. Butch Davis has to be the favorite  here. A lot of folks clamoring for Kirby Smart for the S. Carolina job. No ideas for the West Coast SC... Leach's idea of a defense is more offense.  I don't see him as a fit for any if these jobs.

Ed Reed is also interested.

And Doesnt look like Strong is in..

AUSTIN, Texas -- 

coach Charlie Strong laughed Monday when asked if he's going to be the next coach at Miami. He denied any interest in the job opening.

"I have the best job in the country," Strong said.

Edited by GCMinTheFuture

Vegas odds for next Miami coach

Butch Davis - 7/4 
Mario Cristobal - 7/2 

Rob Chudzinski - 5/1 
Justin Fuente - 11/2 
Greg Schiano - 8/1 
Doc Holliday - 8/1 
Frank Wilson - 9/1 
Tom Herman - 9/1 
Tommy Tuberville - 10/1

the only 2 that matter in bold. 

• 4 weeks later...

Whats crazy about this..  Imagine what Mike Leach could possible do offensively  with the talent he could get at Tha U. He would could and would get talent he hasnt seen at Wash St or Texes Tech on a yearly basis. He could have abour 2-3 Crabtrees on the field at a time. Kaya in that offense would be scary. Not saying its going to happen but dang that could be a scary offense.

If he brought in a half decent D-Coordinator he could win.

Whats crazy about this..  Imagine what Mike Leach could possible do offensively  with the talent he could get at Tha U. He would could and would get talent he hasnt seen at Wash St or Texes Tech on a yearly basis. He could have abour 2-3 Crabtrees on the field at a time. Kaya in that offense would be scary. Not saying its going to happen but dang that could be a scary offense.

If he brought in a half decent D-Coordinator he could win.

And he loves South Florida the way Jimmy J loves South Florida.  The biggest issue Leach has is recruiting.  Like most geniuses (and I truly believe Leach is one), Leach doesn't have the best social skills.  I have heard a few stories from recruits about Leach that are all humorous but highlight his difficulty relating to kids.  But in my sometimes humble opinion, he is one of the two best coaches of the spread in the country (Chip Kelly being the other).  If he were able to bring in the talent and a quality DC to match his wizardry, the U would be the U again. 

Watching the game today. Man if they had proper coaching they would be a very good team.

I'm not sounding like a homer, but if you look at latent wise. Miami is the most attractive job right now. Brad Kaaya is one of the best passing quarterbacks in the country and will be #1 in 2017 draft. Just about the whole roster will be returning.  Already have a top 10 recruiting class. And you will be in South Florida, a breeding ground for great athletes where Clemson and FSU are successful recruiting at.