Texas A&M vs Alabama

Roper84 II

I'm torn here.  I hope the aggies lose to ruin their playoff hopes, but I hope the tide lose to ruin their playoff hopes.  I guess no matter what happens I win a little, and lose a little, as whoever wins will get that extra SEC cred for beating another SEC team and will jump into the final 4.

I'm torn here.  I hope the aggies lose to ruin their playoff hopes, but I hope the tide lose to ruin their playoff hopes.  I guess no matter what happens I win a little, and lose a little, as whoever wins will get that extra SEC cred for beating another SEC team and will jump into the final 4.

Ok - what happened to the LET"S ALL ROOT FOR THE TEXAS teams?????

I guess that only goes in the Horns direction as well. 

Honest and to the point.  Traits lacking around here. Nice post.

Love the SEC conspiracy theory.

We all know Baylor and/or Purple Baylor would whip Tide, Gators, Dawgs, Aggies, Rebs.  I really hope we see one of these  match ups at the end of the year.

Ok - what happened to the LET"S ALL ROOT FOR THE TEXAS teams?????

I guess that only goes in the Horns direction as well. 

to be honest, I had gotten there.  I was rooting for the Aggies against everyone except Texas.  But with you guys moving to the SEC, combined with UT's recent struggles, some (not all) Aggie fans have made it impossible for me to root for y'all anymore.  Now I root for all Texas teams except for the Aggies.  And Texas Tech.  I've never liked those guys.

Honest and to the point.  Traits lacking around here. Nice post.

Love the SEC conspiracy theory.

We all know Baylor and/or Purple Baylor would whip Tide, Gators, Dawgs, Aggies, Rebs.  I really hope we see one of these  match ups at the end of the year.

i think that tcu and Baylor are on par with any team in the SEC.  I'm not saying they would win the SEC, but they're certainly capable.  I'm with you that I hope we see a matchup between the big 12 and the SEC.    and my SEC conspiracy theory was validated in the week two rankings, when based on next to nothing there  were ten SEC teams ranked in the top 25, several of who haven't had good seasons in years but had simply started 2-0 (like dozens of other teams who did not get recognition).  Now there are only 5 because  several of those SEC teams have proven too mediocre to ignore.

Edited by bullets13

i think that tcu and Baylor are on par with any team in the SEC.  I'm not saying they would win the SEC, but they're certainly capable.  I'm with you that I hope we see a matchup between the big 12 and the SEC.    and my SEC conspiracy theory was validated in the week two rankings, when based on next to nothing there  were ten SEC teams ranked in the top 25, several of who haven't had good seasons in years but had simply started 2-0 (like dozens of other teams who did not get recognition).  Now there are only 5 because  several of those SEC teams have proven too mediocre to ignore.

they are both better than anyone in the SEC

This week will tell us a lot but by the eyeball test, a&m and lsu appear to be the best two teams in that conference.  Wasn't sold on Florida even before the QB suspension.  

Florida's defense is pretty good.  They will give everyone the blueprint on how to beat LSU.  I just don't think they can without their QB that was really improving.  LSU is just too one dimensional to win it all imo.  Their QB is pretty bad. 

I drank the kool aid last time around this time too and then the beatdown in Tuscaloosa happened.  The different this year, I think, is a much improved aggie defense.  And there is no question they have a much improved DC in Chavis (no guesswork there, that's a fact).  

Enjoy yourself at this Roper.  Kyle will be rockin'.