2015-16 college basketball thread.

king

Huge expectations for my Canes this year.  Returning every starter, bench will be loaded, and a very very good coach in Jim Larranaga. ACC champions and Elite 8 is what I'm expecting for them..

The Final Four will be played in Houston this year. I'm going no matter what team is playing. It has always been on my bucket list. 

@BSO: NCAA Officials To Possibly Move NCAA Tournament to April

This is the hidden content, please
via @Luck_Uncut
This is the hidden content, please

Im for it, it'll be weird but I get the reasons why the idea of change is being made. 

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

Skal will have something to say about that. #BBN 

actually, if healthy, there is not a better player in the SEC than Alex Poythras.  Tough to be the best in the country when you aren't the best in your conference.  

Simmons is very talented but let's see how he develops in his one year at LSU.  He will be almost assuredly be a one and done regardless. 

actually, if healthy, there is not a better player in the SEC than Alex Poythras.  Tough to be the best in the country when you aren't the best in your conference.  

Simmons is very talented but let's see how he develops in his one year at LSU.  He will be almost assuredly be a one and done regardless. 

See one of ur fellow longhorns post. Bulldogbacker , he made up a unigue never heard of before quote. 

Something about everyone has one. Where do u longhorns fans come up with this. Halloween going be a blast this year, all I have to do is find me a gold hat and I will scare all the true horns fans to death. 

See one of ur fellow longhorns post. Bulldogbacker , he made up a unigue never heard of before quote. 

Something about everyone has one. Where do u longhorns fans come up with this. Halloween going be a blast this year, all I have to do is find me a gold hat and I will scare all the true horns fans to death. 

you mean yellow!

easy to find

can someone translate this into English for me?  

i think Ulis is the best PG in the country 

Pretty hard to argue against you when he turned down 1st round money to come back.  

Personally, I am not a UK fan but I am rooting for Poythras this year.  Love a kid who stays (even though I don't blame the ones who leave) and want them to be rewarded.  Plus he has had some terrible luck with injuries.   If he stays healthy and has a good year, he would have my vote for all the superlatives. There wasn't a player in the country with his size that can defend like he does and there won't be this year.   Kid can flat out lock down on D against some of the better offensive players in the country.  If you love great defensive basketball, this is your guy.  And he can score it on the other end too.