Battle 4 Atlantis- Texas vs Texas A&M

PhatMack19

Congrats Ags.  I didn't get to see the game due to watching HS basketball all day.  But there is plenty to look forward to for that rare Aggie hoops fan.  My only question mark has been Kennedy but they are off to a great start.

And I can tell you after watching JJ Caldwell go against the top ranked PG (and #1 overall ranked player on 247) today, the future is even brighter than it seems.  I don't know in all the basketball I've watched that I've ever seen a better distributor at the HS level.  His court vision is literally top tier NBA quality.  You really couldn't find a better piece to add to the plethora of scorers in Aggieland.  I would be shocked if he isn't running the show Day 1.  And with him, I would be slightly less shocked if A&M isn't a top 10 team.  He's just that darn good.  For those of you who are Aggie fans and love the game, it may never get better than this next 4-5 year stretch.  

Congrats Ags.  I didn't get to see the game due to watching HS basketball all day.  But there is plenty to look forward to for that rare Aggie hoops fan.  My only question mark has been Kennedy but they are off to a great start.

And I can tell you after watching JJ Caldwell go against the top ranked PG (and #1 overall ranked player on 247) today, the future is even brighter than it seems.  I don't know in all the basketball I've watched that I've ever seen a better distributor at the HS level.  His court vision is literally top tier NBA quality.  You really couldn't find a better piece to add to the plethora of scorers in Aggieland.  I would be shocked if he isn't running the show Day 1.  And with him, I would be slightly less shocked if A&M isn't a top 10 team.  He's just that darn good.  For those of you who are Aggie fans and love the game, it may never get better than this next 4-5 year stretch.  

Agree. Going to be fun.