Fort Bend Elkins 80 Galena Park North Shore 53/Final

WOSgrad

It's  6-A,I'm sure Elkins have football players too. I think that was Elkins Ozen almost lost to in playoffs last year.

yes that was the game it was 51-50 ...but north shore doesnt have anybody on the field thats gonna change the game for them all of their players are pretty much basketball maybe 2 off the field.. Elkins returns pretty much their entire team from last yr only lost 2-3 seniors...so yep their loaded and pissed all of them have the ozen game score as their headers ...their coming hard and fast..

yes that was the game it was 51-50 ...but north shore doesnt have anybody on the field thats gonna change the game for them all of their players are pretty much basketball maybe 2 off the field.. Elkins returns pretty much their entire team from last yr only lost 2-3 seniors...so yep their loaded and pissed all of them have the ozen game score as their headers ...their coming hard and fast..

welp if its a down yr for em then LP might win the district. We might have a chance to get 2nd or 3rd place. 

i still think north shore will win the district they not bad elkins is just that good ...lol

1.North Shore

2.LaPorte

3.West Brook

4. Deer Park/ PaMemorial

Dude - have you even seen West Brook?  I am guessing no.  They beat PNG by 1.  Same team that lost to Silsbee Lite by 90.  PAM should beat them by 20.  Conservatively.  

Dude - have you even seen West Brook?  I am guessing no.  They beat PNG by 1.  Same team that lost to Silsbee Lite by 90.  PAM should beat them by 20.  Conservatively.  

that was obviously a MHS diss post, I knew it soon as I seen WB 3rd and DP/MHS 4th, they still in love with their football victory by 1pt over there lol, dont worry that will be rectified in several months ;)

Here we go again you guys getting caught up , if Memorial played Silsbee they would get beat by 40 there is no sneak dissing involved here. I said WB 3rd because theyve been playing together longer thats it. Memorial is the lil brother tagging along this year if your only win is against vidor that isnt saying much. TxHoops lets not go there because you only saying something because you have players over at Memorial. Hell WB could finish 4th idc ,Memorial is young hell they got blasted by Houston Lamar, cmon now be real about this. I never said they were a bad team just not ready, WB returns 3 starters & 4 more with varsity experience. We'll come back to this after district and then youll say dang he was right & i sure hate it. :)