An Indian a Titan a Bulldog and a Jaguar....,...

prepballfan

All may see the 2016 playoffs next year....., Very odd saying a Titan......... Not counting out Lumberton and Vidor just not sure what they got coming back.

Ill start here. PN-G is returning 8 defensive players and I believe 7 or 8 on offense. Each of these returners to my knowledge started atleast 2 games for us last season with the majority starting all season. 

PAM?  BuddyGarrity?

Nederland?

Lumberton? Raidergirl any news on returners?

Vidor?   Robadanna?

BL?

Ozen?

Central???? Soulja???

Any news on returners pleas let us know????

I know we have 3 returning OL and 3 returning DL. I was also told by a graduating lineman that the JV class of linemen will be strong coming up to varsity. The QB position will be between Johnson and Bost. The hard hitting Lejune will lead the secondary. Runnels is back at RB along with a couple other good solid possibilities. McZeal and McGough will lead another very talented WR core. There is another 6'3" kid coming up from JV as well. I do not know about the LB's anyone with info on them may share...

Vidor: 5 on offense, 5 on defense. Notables: Colby Humble QB.; Haylon Leckelt RB on offense. Maverick Quirante back next year on defense. Knee has healed and he is looking good on the basketball team. I believe at least the fourth spot would have been ours had he been well for his junior year. Good JV and Freshman teams. We'll see how it works out. 

Edited by robanadana

Vidor: 5 on offense, 5 on defense. Notables: Colby Humble QB.; Haylon Leckelt RB on offense. Maverick Quirante back next year on defense. Knee has healed and he is looking good on the basketball team. I believe at least the fourth spot would have been ours had he been well for his junior year. Good JV and Freshman teams. We'll see how it works out. 

I was gonna ask about him I knew he was injured. Thats less returners than I had originally thought for Vidor.. PNG has an unusally larger number of returners compared to our norm. I see Vidor being better next season. 

You don't want to know how many starters Ned returns next year if you are an NDN.  We've returned half as many and owned yout for half a decade.  But if you are counting, it's about 13 total starters, and that's not counting the sophomore from Miss. Who turned it on as a pass catcher and rb during the playoffs... cheers

You don't want to know how many starters Ned returns next year if you are an NDN.  We've returned half as many and owned yout for half a decade.  But if you are counting, it's about 13 total starters, and that's not counting the sophomore from Miss. Who turned it on as a pass catcher and rb during the playoffs... cheers

I'll toast to that^^^^^^^cheers!

:) I'll be making my rounds soon. 

Well, I'm here...  I don't know about the offense.  Gotta ask Big Ford / Jag Insider.  But on defense, we only had 1 senior.  That means we return 10 from an already stout defense.

Will try to have accurate numbers tomorrow.  My opinion, with a JV that went undefeated except for a loss to Memorial (how ironic), just ABOUT everything will be up for grabs.  

Man you all are starting early...

I know we have 3 returning OL and 3 returning DL. I was also told by a graduating lineman that the JV class of linemen will be strong coming up to varsity. The QB position will be between Johnson and Bost. The hard hitting Lejune will lead the secondary. Runnels is back at RB along with a couple other good solid possibilities. McZeal and McGough will lead another very talented WR core. There is another 6'3" kid coming up from JV as well. I do not know about the LB's anyone with info on them may share...

It will probably look a little different for us. A little more running. Big linemen coming up, another Hauck,freshman, just as big, with the ones already there, with some talent in the running department. Preston Hughes, sophomore 6'0" 180lb 4.5 speed, either will go to slot or share running duties with Runnels. I don't know about the QB spot. If it was up to me, I'd put Bost there and get the ball to Johnson as many times as possible. McZeal and Johnson will be fun to watch. Bost is from the same cut as Morse. Good passer and hard runner. He won't go down. Really more excited about the defense. Have some very good sophomores coming up that play great defense. If they'd have stayed down on JV, I think we could have finished better there, but they were needed on varsity.

English should take the middle LB position. Not as fast as Rembert but hits hard and is always around the ball. Lebeouf and Bost play linebacker. Bost is very good on defense. Lefort at outside linebacker has a lot of speed. Will definitely miss Rembert.  

another Lebeouf and Lefort, I remember them names when I was younger. 

From what I understand, Lumberton had a lot of seniors on offence and a couple on defense. Due to injury's on JV and varsity they moved a few freshman to JV. But with the talent from the freshman team combined with the talent from JV and varsity, Lumberton should be pretty salty for the next couple of years. jmo.  

GOTCHA! PNG the underdogs in 2016. Don't start the "woe is me" stuff when the time comes.:)

According to the preview for this year Ned had 7 starters coming back.  4 on offense and 3 on defense.  Of those starters, they are losing 3 on offense  (Lebaron,Krautz and Carr) and 1 on defense (Devries).  So, if my math is correct , Ned should have 8 coming back on offense and 10 coming back on defense.

According to the preview for this year Ned had 7 starters coming back.  4 on offense and 3 on defense.  Of those starters, they are losing 3 on offense  (Lebaron,Krautz and Carr) and 1 on defense (Devries).  So, if my math is correct , Ned should have 8 coming back on offense and 10 coming back on defense.

Gauthier was a starter on offense this year and is a senior and Tran and Jones are Seniors that started on defense.

Edited by bigned85

From what I understand, Lumberton had a lot of seniors on offence and a couple on defense. Due to injury's on JV and varsity they moved a few freshman to JV. But with the talent from the freshman team combined with the talent from JV and varsity, Lumberton should be pretty salty for the next couple of years. jmo. 

lmao