*HOOPSGIVING CLASSIC*/Post updates here

It's hard to play the same team over and over again I believe same thing happened to Ozen last year against PA....do we care to talk about Central's lackluster performance in the aldine tournament? It's not like they were beat by good teams ya know?

Well, Central's 2 losses are to Houston Christian (#6 Big private) AND Arlington Seguin ( #3 5a).  So those ranked teams aren't good?  Stick with football.  Then again, you're horrible with discussing that as well.

Well, Central's 2 losses are to Houston Christian (#6 Big private) AND Arlington Seguin ( #3 5a).  So those ranked teams aren't good?  Stick with football.  Then again, you're horrible with discussing that as well.

I see you and others get too caught up in these rankings I was at that tourney and neither one of those teams were good to be honest. Y'all do understand that these rankings are made before teams actually take the court? But according to you all if a team is ranked that makes them a quality opponent LOL

I see you and others get too caught up in these rankings I was at that tourney and neither one of those teams were good to be honest. Y'all do understand that these rankings are made before teams actually take the court? But according to you all if a team is ranked that makes them a quality opponent LOL

He brings up a good point about rankings. I mean, look where Ozen is ranked LOL

So, a good team won't be judged by people that see these teams play more than yourself, but by you're expert eye..  ok.  I trust the experts, not someone that has no credibility with even a sport you specialized in, Football.  

So, a good team won't be judged by people that see these teams play more than yourself, but by you're expert eye..  ok.  I trust the experts, not someone that has no credibility with even a sport you specialized in, Football.  

You mean to say you would trust coaches in the Big 10 over ozensfinest??  That's just crazy talk bro...