Was this disrespectful?

Disrespectful maybe. Breaking the rules yes. When you run out onto the field a team can not go out onto the field, that is why the refs are on the field directing the teams to stay on the sidelines,  this team is way out on the field out past the hash marks. Disrespectful, maybe if this team would have stayed on the sideline and face their fans. Just my take on it!

Seems to be a cultural/tradition thing more than anything else . It also seems to be accepted and expected . No big deal ! Probably have to be a islander to fully understand , not a coon arse

so as long as it is "cultural/tradition thing" rules don't matter?    

My view on it was Kahuku was scared and were trying to intimidate or cause a fight. The Haka is an ancient Maori war dance that many Polynesian countries have adopted to bring the team together. It is usually done during warmups towards the team's fans. Occasionally it is done towards the other team, but never during a coin toss. This was entirely disrespectful. They were lucky they won, because other wise the joke would be on them. That is my view. Real teams do not need to try to intimidate or start something, just let the scoreboard do the talking. This was classless and the coach should make every one of them run for the negative attention they caused the school and if he knew should be reprimanded.

Don't Eulise Trinity do this?  But I don't thi k they do this during the coin toss.  They do it as soon as they take the field, I believe....

Euless Trinity does the Haka after entering the stadium facing their crowd and after the handshake at the end of the game before leaving the field.  Win, loose, or draw.....

Euless Trinity does the Haka after entering the stadium facing their crowd and after the handshake at the end of the game before leaving the field.  Win, loose, or draw.....

Trinity, Hawaii, a school in Oregon, BYU and New Zealand Rugby all perform the Haka. The Haka is not offensive by itself, but the way it was done was disrespectful. I believe it was BYU who did it towards Utah during warmups that started a scuffle. That was bad, but this was worse.