A. Thomas    14-68                        A. Harris          17-175   TD

D. Armstrong 1-1                           E. Arrambide   10-49

Receiving

K. Mackey     4-55   TD                 A. Harris            1-39

K. Barnes      3-73   TD                 K. Dove              1-34  TD

T. Lowe         2-76   2TD              W. Arrambide     1-18

A. Thomas    2-11

K. Coffee      1-35  TD

Sil                             EC

First Down                             21                              23

Rush/Pass/Pen                   12/8/1                        19/3/1

Rush Att.                               35                               58

Rush Yards                          212                             454

Pass Yards                          250                               91

Com/Att./INT                      12/22/2                        3/6/0

Total Plays                            57                                64

Total Yards                          462                              545

Fumble: Number/Lost          2/1                               1/1

Penalties                            6-42                              7-64

Punts                                  3-44.7                         3-42.3

Third Down                          7/10                             3/13

Fourth Down                         0                                 3/5

Red Zone Chances-Score  3-3                               3-5

TOP                                   18:00                           30:00     

These numbers show why this offense is so good.....balance!  Now take the 2 big runs out of their stats and we still gave up around 300 yds rushing!  Not good.....but good enough!

I watched the navasota Carthage game in Beaumont last night and besides argyle Carthage will be the only other big test for the Tigers in my opinion it just seemed like Carthage had more athletes on the field than navasota and their fans really got them going in the second half to me if silsbee wins this game they can make it to the state championship this will be the biggest game and test in silsbee high school history or at least as far back as I can remember we can't have any turnovers against them and hopefully the refs will not determine the outcome of this game .

Why so far away for Silsbee? i was thinking Lufkin

When Carthage and Silsbee played each other in the 2013 playoffs, Silsbee won the coin flip and chose Provost-Umphrey Stadium in Beaumont. UIL policy states when the same teams play each other the next time, the other team gets to choose the site. Carthage chose Rose Stadium in Tyler.

Rose Stadium was my favorite stadium in HS.  And even with the distance, I think Silsbee will have plenty of fans in the stands. 

Been to the Rose a few times.

Always a good time in Tyler.

If you want some good BBQ before the game, Stanleys Famous pit BBQ is the spot.

When Carthage and Silsbee played each other in the 2013 playoffs, Silsbee won the coin flip and chose Provost-Umphrey Stadium in Beaumont. UIL policy states when the same teams play each other the next time, the other team gets to choose the site. Carthage chose Rose Stadium in Tyler.

Silly rule. Should be as close to a neutral site as possible. In this case there are several good stadiums in between Carthage & Silsbee; Lufkin, Huntsville, New Caney,  even Woodforest in Conroe.

Silly rule. Should be as close to a neutral site as possible. In this case there are several good stadiums in between Carthage & Silsbee; Lufkin, Huntsville, New Caney,  even Woodforest in Conroe.

yall didnt have a problem last time we played yall to play in Beaumont but dont like it when the shoes on the other ffoot. We ended up playing yal and wos in Beaumont that year in back to back weeks but that's part of it if you choose those type of locations it can bite u in the butt next time around 

yall didnt have a problem last time we played yall to play in Beaumont but dont like it when the shoes on the other ffoot. We ended up playing yal and wos in Beaumont that year in back to back weeks but that's part of it if you choose those type of locations it can bite u in the butt next time around 

I'm neutral in this brother, just have always thought that was a bad rule. I remember when Southlake had to come to Sfa to play Lufkin in '06. Dragons shut Dez Bryant down 

I am sure the Tiger players do not have a problem playing in Tyler and that is what matters.

Whether its played in Tyler, Beaumont, or El Paso, it should be a great football game

After Silsbee scored the TD at the end of the game, there was no doubt in my mind to go for two. With the season on the line, the senior's football carriers on the line you put THAT offense on the field. If we made it, good call. If we didn't make it, good call. I would want my season in the hands of the Tiger offense. Tiger Nation!!! Go Tigers!!!

Final Thoughts:

Hats off and heads high for El Campo. Very good team. Solid defense and a tremendous rushing game. Looked to me that El Campo put priority one on stopping the rushing game once the weather turned sour.  It was a success, even more so when A. Thomas seemed to tweak an ankle.  Forced the Tigers to throw and though it wasn't his best performance, D. Thomas came through. Missing on the big play strikes a few times but the playmakers for Silsbee made them when they had too.  That rushing attack by El Campo is unbelievable. Dove was a load, consistently breaking tackles and dragging defenders for extra yards.  Stack the box and there went Harris Like a blur through the line and then to the house!!

This game down to two plays in the end. Both of them great plays. JMO....

1) Dove with that crazy effort on the screen pass, breaking tackles and dragging players into the endzone.  Scored too quick. 

2) Mackey with the catch in back of end zone with great coverage.  

Respect El Campo. The Smoke recognizes and will give it their all to make it mean something.