De'Aaron Fox

BADSANTA

Well I'm not sure if you know this or not but the harrison twins were tabbed as both being one and done lottery picks so one going undrafted and one being drafted in the second round which they're now both in the D-League wouldn't say thats a great start. But I'ma huge UK fan so I'm excited about seeing Fox development however I don't think he was better than J'Covan thats just me though.

Pretty sure I know more about both of the Harrison twins than you.  Well, I obviously do - Aaron is not in the D league right now.  And both would have likely been lottery picks out of HS.  Their experience and time at UK is a different story.  They'll both be all right though.

Yeah but I watched them and nothing about them screamed number 1 in 6A Ozen & Central(with the big boy) would beat them...now I ask isn't Fox the #1 PG in the nation? With his talent it's no way he should be losing by 25 in a high school game

Irrelevant .....Anthony Davis didnt win 25 games combined last two years of high school........#1 Pick

Yeah but I watched them and nothing about them screamed number 1 in 6A Ozen & Central(with the big boy) would beat them...now I ask isn't Fox the #1 PG in the nation? With his talent it's no way he should be losing by 25 in a high school game

You are as delusional as they come or possibly the worst judge of basketball talent in SETX.  Atascocita would beat Central handily and Ozen by as much as they want.  Literally.  

But nice FTs at the buzzer to beat the Titans.  You might not beat the #1 team in 6A but you squeaked by the 78th...

Last time I checked P.A. Beat Ozen last year and Ozen went to State....

Ozen clearly wasn't mentally focused...They took P.A lightly...On any given day anyone can be beat...

A season is like a roller coaster ride...

Neither team is nearly as good as they were last year.  Difference is Memorial fans realize this.   

But both teams will be fine and competitive.  But would beat Atascocita?  Get the heck outta here..

Atascocita is really good but beatable...they shoot a tone of 3's...

I've seen teams beat the breaks off a team then turn around and struggle against that same team. Key, mental maturity...which means a great team, not good team will get up against an opponent you suppose to beat by 50...

If Ozen  was to play against Atascocita the approach would be different...When you know that a team can beat you, you play with a sense of urgency...P.A played with that urgency and that's why the game was different...

Central plays hard no matter what...different mentality...different type of kid...

Atascocita is really good but beatable...they shoot a tone of 3's...

I've seen teams beat the breaks off a team then turn around and struggle against that same team. Key, mental maturity...which means a great team, not good team will get up against an opponent you suppose to beat by 50...

If Ozen  was to play against Atascocita the approach would be different...When you know that a team can beat you, you play with a sense of urgency...P.A played with that urgency and that's why the game was different...

Central plays hard no matter what...different mentality...different type of kid...

Atascocita has not one, but two of the best PGs in the area in Carsen Edwards (going to Purdue) and Greg Shead (Florida International).  They can both shoot, pass, and break you down off the dribble. They also have maybe my favorite big man in the area in Fabian White.  If he played for a shoe team in the summer, he would be much higher ranked.  And then tons of pieces around them.  They might lose this year.  But if they do, it will be to a better team than we have in Beaumont.  

Atascocita has not one, but two of the best PGs in the area in Carsen Edwards (going to Purdue) and Greg Shead (Florida International).  They can both shoot, pass, and break you down off the dribble. They also have maybe my favorite big man in the area in Fabian White.  And then tons of pieces around them.  They might lose this year.  But if they do, it will be to a better team than we have in Beaumont.  

I think with Sodom they have what it takes. Atascosita will struggle with quality size and Central would have plenty. Sodom, Nijal, Tj, Bennett. I thinkd it be a really fun game. 

I keep forgetting that we live in a ranking society...those guards are good and not taking anything away from them but that team is beatable...that coach is beatable...ozen beat him in the 2nd round when he coached at humble...the knock on him is that he can't win the big game...please check his resent playoff debacles...

I keep forgetting that we live in a ranking society...those guards are good and not taking anything away from them but that team is beatable...that coach is beatable...ozen beat him in the 2nd round when he coached at humble...the knock on him is that he can't win the big game...please check his resent playoff debacles...

You may have a point there.  They should have gone to state last year.  MacArthur wasn't nearly as good. Clear Lake got to the finals and almost beat Plano West.  And a huge part of that was Tommy Penders on the bench IMO.