Scores and updates from across the state

ice storm hit at the most inconvenient time. 

Not for Ryan. They lost the flip for home and home. They knew all week it was going to be ice. They decide this morning they are driving up there. They want the game moved to Monday when it's 50. Tascosa coach according to someone said if they can drive up here the game's tomorrow. Denton just doesn't want to play in the cold.

Not for Ryan. They lost the flip for home and home. They knew all week it was going to be ice. They decide this morning they are driving up there. They want the game moved to Monday when it's 50. Tascosa coach according to someone said if they can drive up here the game's tomorrow. Denton just doesn't want to play in the cold.

yeah I seen that earlier lol

Isn't Sweetwater a passing team. Because if so I have a feeling 35 degrees, rain, and wind might have something to do with it.

yes they are. Gotta be able to run when needed, I doubt it worked at all, I dont know anything about Krum except they were 6-6.