West Orange-Stark (12-1) vs Bellville (11-2) State Quarterfinals

Goblin

Use the address that I provided. I am from the area & the stadium does not have an actual address. The address used by Texas Bob is wrong. Porter is 5 miles South of the stadium, which is located in New Caney, Texas.

Exit Community Drive on Hwy. 59

Stadium will be on your right side.

Taking nothing away from WO-S, but this has to be the easiest 4 rounds of playoffs they have ever seen.  This will be another massacre. 
Honestly, next round doesn't look to be much tougher.  The only question left is do they play Celina or Gilmer for all the marbles?

What makes them look so easy is because Wo-S simply has no rival in D-2 Reg. III. 

WOS is stupid....

Stupid with Skill Players.

Stupid with Speed.

Stupid with Experience.

Wanna beat 'dem 'Stangs??

You better have an even more "Stupid" team.

Stangs roll.  BIG.

The Smoke stands by this statement.

Its AMAZING how these kids are playing. The scariest sight is the defense. We are currently in week 14 of high school football and they've only given up 39 points since week 5! Wow outstanding team. And the offense are rolling as the defense rolls. Let's keep it going stangs. 3 down 3 more to go. 

37 points..  just being nitpicky ;p  Only 18 points given up in the first 3 quarters of the last 8 games.  Most of the 37 points came when backups were in.

Edited by Goblin

Waiting for his analysis as well lol, He's been spot on so far!

Coming soon will do it tomorrow. Ive watched 3 games still have 2 more to go. Here's a sneak preview. Bellville runs the Slot T/ Wing T. I like the fact my setx friends like my Scouting Report and starting to believe in my. Seems as if no one believed in me when I 1st started telling them about this team. I fully understand Respect isn't giving you gotta earn it and The Young Mustangs Earning there Respect

Edited by Kj Dad

Use the address that I provided. I am from the area & the stadium does not have an actual address. The address used by Texas Bob is wrong. Porter is 5 miles South of the stadium, which is located in New Caney, Texas.

Exit Community Drive on Hwy. 59

Stadium will be on your right side.

I live in the area, as well. Porter is listed as the address for post office purposes. It's confusing, I know, but that's how some of these addresses are over here. I live in Kingwood, but have a Porter mailing adress, and I'm also annexed into the city of Houston. I'm all too familiar with this wackiness. When you turn onto Texan Drive from the Hwy 59 feeder, you're turning right next to Porter Glass and Mirror. New Caney and Porter blend together just like Orange and Pinehurst. 

The stadium is so large and well-lit that you can't miss it from the highway.  

Bellville has a little better defense.They are avg. giving up 18 points a game and scoring 31.9 points.I doubt they will score 3 TD on our defense.Caldwell was avg.41 points a game and only managed 7 against our first string.Bellville is a grind it out team and it takes them long drives to score.I think they can keep the ball away from us longer than Caldwell did so I don't see us scoring much more than 4o.Regaurdless It want be close imo.

Winning the openning toss will be a factor in how this game unfolds, especially in the first half. For most years, we have been deferring to the second half when we win the toss. Lately, we've chosen to get our offense out there for a quick strike. That will benefit us moreso than usual in this game because Bellville wants to use up all the clock they can. Getting a 7-0 lead will help in setting OUR tempo and negate theirs. 

I agree that Bellville's defense is a little better than Caldwell's, but not so much that it will make a mountain of difference in the outcome. The WO-S team speed will throw some "shock and awe" at them. It's so hard to prepare for WO-S when you don't have that kind of speed on your own team. You just can't simulate WO-S game speed in practice.