Jump to content

Tiger33

Members
  • Posts

    7,998
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Tiger33

  1. Something was off. I can see not being happy but you have to show your kids how to Lose with some class.
  2. The facial expression of the Woodville Head Coach getting handed the trophy imo did not look good. I hope he just had a bad moment
  3. Its working for me
  4. Hes good. Couple more and we can make a run. Its hard to compete with schools like Waco Lavega that has multiple schools in Waco Isd. Its hard to win it all with home grown kids anymore. But on a serious note i home United can find a good coach and be successful
  5. They can transfer to Silsbee and next year they will beable to beat West Brook😉
  6. Thats a another reason why its going to be hard to get a good steady coach.
  7. Not a joke. The truth hurts sometimes. Silsbee beat Beaumont West Brook prior to Smith. Im not saying Silsbee is a mecca heck i think it could be even better. But thats a different topic. Im just saying Beaumont United is never going to turn back into Beaumont Hebert. I am old enough to know about Hebert. Heck those guys could play football. By the way Hebert is 5-1 against silsbee. Maybe change the name to Doggett and start over.
  8. Art Briles would struggle there lol
  9. Silsbee has a good education. But if you’re talking about some other schools I wouldn't do it either for a stacked team. I actually have one child that attends Lumberton ISD.
  10. Not me, i dont live in Lumberton anymore. Lol
  11. Lumberton would never vote for open enrollment
  12. Woodville by forty
  13. I got land in buna boudin balls too. If yall pay some money i can hook anyone up because i dont think they are open enrollment. I got about 600 ft of roadway frontage in silsbee looking for players only no bench warmers
  14. I got some land in Silsbee with mail boxes hit me up, and Hit the transfer portal
  15. I think Gary and Jeff are still fishing and hunting. Jeff will get back to you.
  16. I agree should have qb sneaked it but still yall could still be in it. I was rooting for yall!
  17. That field goal Laporte should have taken came back to bite them
  18. Im sure it pays more and with his nice run i dont blame anyone in better themself
  19. If its good weather i might be there next week
  20. Im just asking because WOS has a coach for them @WO-S 89 lol. To be honest SOC looked very good. PNG was lacking on athletes to match up. But to be fair Dallas Isd has 37 high schools compared to PNG ISD 1 high school. Its easier to stack a team. Not saying its an excuse but its hard to win ball games with home grown small town teams anymore. Dallas is a big area.
×
×
  • Create New...