Jump to content

Tiger33

Members
  • Posts

    7,998
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Tiger33

  1. I’d go NRG can’t take any chances with the rain
  2. I hope not long
  3. If you gonna come.
  4. Exactly. Wim offense is average I thought
  5. Not impressed?
  6. It’s over
  7. πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ my mistake
  8. My bad I thought it was a basket ballπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
  9. That's a sport they win at. I gotta give them credit on that
  10. Might turn out to be a good game but they are nothing like last year Cuero Team. Maybe they will turn it up in the 2nd half and ill be impressed
  11. Yeah I wouldn't be surprised to see Nav come back. They might make some halftime adjustments. But Wim is not the same team that Wos played a few years ago in the State Semi game. Nav Wing T isn't to impressive, Silsbee or WOS will take them to the wood shed
  12. At half time Wim 21 - Nav 6
  13. 21-6 Wim. Ill predict who ever wins out of WOS of Silsbee will beat the WIM or Na. IM not impressed with either team
  14. This isn’t good weather for Silsbee. I’m gonna have to put a @ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING stamp on it lol
  15. I was told 6
  16. Wow really? Well only thing I want for my Bday is a Mustang WIN πŸ˜‰
  17. I got some Beaumont friends coming and they are sit on WOS side. Of course you will have OFam and LCM there. I’m ready to see this stamp!
  18. Alright! Let’s see those tigers cry
  19. Game day!
  20. They have to let the best broadcasters do it. KOGT is #1.
  21. You going to make the game ?
  22. 4 if you count orangefield and Comminty Christian Orange city limits is right front Orangefield high
  23. 10600
  24. Yep. I’m hoping for the best. I’m hearing a lot rumors and will find out for sure in January.
  25. Cleveland is a free be game. Buna beat this year. I don’t know when they last won a district game? Maybe 6 years ago against a 0-10 bridge city team.
×
×
  • Create New...