Jump to content

Tiger33

Members
  • Posts

    7,998
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Tiger33

  1. Well the Qb grandfather was an all American and his dad was a great athlete hopefully the apple don't fall to far from the tree and the young man can pick up a win
  2. Jasper by alot
  3. Calm down… Jasper was driving and i didnt want to hear first down over and over again
  4. The qb had a bad game. No doubt. But ive never smith run the qb in general.
  5. Cuero. Has a big Oline. You will see the same type of plays. Just watch
  6. 🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅
  7. Gotta try. We got to score now
  8. It sounds like a kid on my end
  9. Calm down. Should have kicked the field goal in the first quarter
  10. No sound but not a bad thing
  11. Not to be negative. But the announcer is pretty annoying
  12. I had a guy PM me about it.
  13. Well to be honest i wasnt aware of the situation. I seen him play in tournaments he was pretty good throwing the ball. No reason to call the kid out for being on the b team.
  14. Also wos writes BC a check yearly. They also give some to LCM as a write off.
  15. I got a ticket there. Lumberton and them about the same
  16. Yea bridge city has plant money coming in. Lumberton is only roof tops
  17. I dont know who gets paid higher. But id say BC probably brings in more Tax revenue
  18. Nah i know the rumor on whos getting that BC job. Its gonna make his current team tear up.
  19. Bridge City does have more talent. I could see that move
  20. He reminds me of hooks. I like it
  21. Wouldnt be very smart to blast a boss. I know another coach that did that and he had to find a new job.
  22. Well i hope these assistant have a job next year
  23. Why no? I heard something about a them moving
  24. He has a arm. Not very tall. Played select football. Lumberton will gave some big guys on the oline
×
×
  • Create New...