Jump to content

Tiger33

Members
  • Posts

    7,998
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Tiger33

  1. Man yall get the injury bug it seems every year
  2. I feel a win coming
  3. Theres no doubt BC is a baseball school. LCM baseball program in 90’s was dominant and now we will be lucky for 4th spot. I think the growth in Orangefield has caused more people to move that direction.
  4. I hope they dont start transferring because LCM has been getting alot heat over mustang transfers
  5. Well atleast the basketball program will improve
  6. Probably time to change the scheme of things. Not everyone can run the spread offense
  7. Yall also had a better coach with his son at qb and a hj full back right?
  8. After poking the horns some on different topics. It seems they have a good ball club this year. Good luck in the playoffs. Maybe a rematch
  9. Where is the ball at
  10. Dang, i have some property in HJ its growing.
  11. Congratulations
  12. I always thought you were a HJ guy. I might have you mixed up with someone else
  13. Sounds like a solid idea. You coached before?
  14. Defense needs to tighten up. I cant believe the fish sticks have score 28 points
  15. I do believe both coaches agreed on the Refs i could be wrong lol
  16. There looking for another recruit😜
  17. Spendora and huffman are down. Lcm 41-9 at halftime
  18. I would like too. I believe i have a great voice for broadcasting
  19. Next week is the game of the week
  20. I was joking. I didnt come because of the parking and the stadium.
  21. Lets go Hawks! Beat there beak in
  22. I was just joking around lol i dont want anyone to be offended. i dont blame them
  23. I guess they didnt want none of the bears last week lol. Maybe we are just coming out of hibernation
×
×
  • Create New...