Jump to content

Tiger33

Members
  • Posts

    7,998
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Tiger33

  1. Well that’s in the past. Lol
  2. That’s prob going to be the Lcm and WOS football score this year too. 😉
  3. LCM lost Landry, I don’t know who else they will have to pitch until he comes back if he does
  4. More like Toby lol
  5. Huffman should have a lot coming back and they have nice facilities
  6. With Griff son playing that game last night I bet it was hard to sit there and watch
  7. Since Coach Griff has left the baseball program hasn’t really been the same.
  8. I heard there going to a 4-3 what LCM runs now.
  9. It will be okay Ryan
  10. He’s right there on track
  11. I think Brisbane will be back at Qb
  12. A guy with a sense of humor💯
  13. Well it was just a joke. If you don’t like it you don’t have to visit the website. No one really cares where Toby goes. It’s a joke because he’s always applying to jobs, and Not really a big deal.
  14. [Hidden Content]
  15. There making the home side on the visitors side. Im assuming the bleachers will be done by Football time.
  16. I think Worster has a shot. If he isn’t starting at Qb he will be on varsity I’d imagine. I just hope he runs like is father and grand father Steve Worster.
  17. Dang i got a baseball tournament this upcoming weekend
  18. When does the state tournament start?
  19. I thought LCM took the OC and DC from West Brook
×
×
  • Create New...