Jump to content

Tiger33

Members
  • Posts

    7,998
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Tiger33

  1. I would like to see LCM Vidor and Lumberton be in the top 3. Keep it in the Golden Triangle
  2. If Vidor can play keep away and play solid defense I think they have shot. Huffman running back is slow. Huffman Qb and 9 is there biggest threat. Huffman is very small in the trenches the run game will be there
  3. I knew Jasper would win Rusk hasn’t played anyone
  4. Should be a great game. I’ll make it. Honestly I see Vidor beating Huffman sustain long drives and keep that offense on the side line
  5. LCM gave up 10 points to a good offense in the second half
  6. Prob in the 90s. I saw where LCM was ranked 12 in state
  7. LCM 39 Huffman 31 1:39 in the game
  8. Yep just gave up a td 4 and inches
  9. Huffman can sling it and the Qb is mobile
  10. It’s not over man. We got 2:15 left lol
  11. The DC has been spot on since WOS
  12. @Boneyard Boys I do know that Peevy did walk the halls and started recruiting some of the basket ball team
  13. As long we keep Huffman Qb and thar receiver on the sideline we will be good
  14. They are wore out buddy. We are out weighing them
  15. He played last year and he is from LCM. Peevy has made great off-season workout program. The OC is from Westbrook and the DC is from Orangefield. #4 came from Of with his dad that’s the DC
  16. He might be on the basket ball team
  17. LCM holds Huffman to a field goal 31-24
  18. LCM. Daddy was on the 1994 Football team Damian Morris.
×
×
  • Create New...