Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. On paper, West Brook is the better team, over Tompkins. Hopefully it's not a trap game, and we win it.
  2. Soulja, you know me. Im hard on my team, and i call it like i see it. Those kids came out in the first half, when i made my statement about coaching, and they were totally unprepared. However, they did make some good in game adjustments, and I give the coaches props for that. This team simply does not quit. The coaching does not always put them in the best situations to win, but their athletic ability can get them out of some bad games. That's what happened last night. Elia put that team on his back, and they got the W. I guess at this point, all that matters is that we get the W. I will say this, overall I have been impressed with Peevey, and his staff, this year. Last night, it looked like they had regressed, a bunch. I suppose not everyone can be Gary Joseph all the time. Regardless, go Bruins!
  3. Athletic ability, dude. Wasn't the cosching
  4. TD Bruins, but missed the PAT. WB 27 SJ 28
  5. 4 run plays up the gut nets no score. Poor coaching calls, and no points.
  6. High snap over Jesuits punter results in a turnover on downs. First and goal Brook, at the 3.
  7. West Brook defense finally forces a punt
  8. TD Bruins. If we win this game, it will be on sheer athletic ability, and not coaching. SJ 21 WB 14
  9. Bruin defense is being out coached, and out schemed. Bruins are going to lose this game. Coaching stinks. WB 7 SJ 21
  10. The SJ defensive front is pushing our Oline around, like rag dolls.
  11. This is a pathetic showing from the Bruins. Coaches did not do their job coming into this game. Unacceptable.
  12. I'm not sure who the DC for West Brook is, but he clearly didn't learn anything after the first game against Strake. These boys are completely unprepared, as SJ is running all over the field. SJ 14 WB 0
  13. Damn WB defense looks like swiss cheese. They're going to ac5ually have to step up, and make some plays in this game
  14. Hopefully, the defense will show up to play, and we utilize all the weapons we have at our disposal, on offense. This would be a great win for the kids, and our program. Like i said, I'm prayong Peevey has a good game plan in place, and the outcome is different, this time. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best, but I've got my doubts WB can win this. From a historical standpoint, this is a classic game in which the Bruins lose.
  15. Ok, so they have seen him before. I was thinking Yeoman started. My next question is, is Peevey planning on throwing the entire kitchen, not just the kitchen sink, at them? I feel like we're going to have to run every trick play, flea flicker, halfback pass, double reverse, statue of liberty play, and everything else to catch SJ off guard, to have a chance to win. We need to pull out all the stops.
×
×
  • Create New...