Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. uh oh...26-2 Redskins just before halftime. This is not good! >
  2. yea, they must be pretty banged up from last Saturday's game!
  3. WOW....well at least they're trying to make a game out of it. Where's the Dragon defense, or did the Bulls take them back to Miami?
  4. HELLO......am I talking to myself here? IS anybody home? ;D
  5. dont say it, let me guess......Rockwall just scored again?
  6. maybe that will put a little fire into the Dragons!
  7. what kind of kicking game does PAM have? Can they kick an extra point.....cuz, that might be their ace in the hole! ;D
  8. Well, Scooter what do you think? The Titans gonna be able to win one tonight?
  9. LOL....I've heard that song before!
  10. I would have to say WO-S's stadium. Back when they were in 4A and we would play them in preseason......it was always a tough place to play because of the crowd noiseand the hype!
  11. I hope someone is going to the game that can feed us updates! ;D
  12. Is Freddie King playing tonight against Lamar?
×
×
  • Create New...