Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. Coach Louis is not going anywhere....especially to PA. He tried the HC thing once, and it didn't work out so well. He's said he's happy at WB, and has no desire to go anywhere else. Good things to come from the Brook in a few years.
  2. Who said in any way I was affiliated with any "Bulldogs" in this area??? I'm just stating facts...Plus, I'm a Katy HS grad......we're not worthy!!!!Quiet everybody, there's a Tiger in the house...... [move]I STILL HATE KATY....I RESPECT THEM, BUT I HATE THEM![/move]
  3. I'd like to see what you'r Bulldogs could do against them. I'd venture to say they'd prolly leave with a big "L" branded to their foreheads.
  4. (Chant) [move][glow=red,2,300]I HATE KATY, I HATE KATY![/glow][/move]
  5. Both of these two teams need to settle down. They're both playing with too much emotion and it's costing them BIG! The team that comes out in the second half more focused, is the team that will win. KT will pull away in the second half.
  6. This is prolly not good! MAYDAY, MAYDAY.....the Broncos are going down! Come on defense, time to step it up!
  7. TD Katy!! Tigers lead 10-0. [move]I JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH![/move]
  8. Soulja, what are they doing on defense that makes them so good year in, year out? I just dont see it. Is it great coaching and fundamentals?
  9. the worst thing about this defense is the fact that ALOT of them are underclassmen. They will be back next year......bad news for us! GRRRRRRR, I hate KATY! BLAH!!!
  10. KT will blow it open in the second half.....they always do! >
  11. Man, that KT defense is just awesome!!!! I love how they swarm the ball!
  12. WOW! They're defense is gonna have to step it up!!!
  13. WHAT? You know you're not suppose to eat the yellow snow, right? It's been known to make you delirious.
  14. Just like we do not hear from you much during the regular season. We will be ready to talk basketball whenever you are! Oh - that is right Dayton and BC do not have very good bball teams. But guess what FW does - boys and girls. See we do it all. Sorry for the tone - but the attitude from some of your fans towards other schools, like FW, gets a little old. We will continue to drop in to see how you folks are doing! But from the looks of it, you do not have peace and serenity!! [move]F A I L ! YOU LOSE![/move] Next time you send me a PM, you better know what you're talking about.........foot in mouth!
  15. It just amazes me at how good that program is over there. On a year when they seem to be out of contention, they find a way to win and are in the championship game again. Simply amazing. What is it that they're doing different that makes them so good....year in and year out?
×
×
  • Create New...