Jump to content

ace2335

Members
  • Posts

    1,255
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ace2335

  1. An no I don’t know his name becuz I could care less. What I do know is that I’ll be coming in from Cali hot to watch that arse whipping in person!!
  2. I know him just as much as he knows me sir. So what’s you point? I simple said “I don’t care about him!” Doesn’t mean as a human being as a person. It simply says in other words I don’t care who or what he is. Or what family tree he fell from. They will loss I can promise you that!!
  3. Don’t care about him. Manvel by 17+
  4. I’m almost positive the two don’t compare
  5. Texanlive no audio?
  6. Big Ned and PNG provided me a true Jaguar fan the opportunity to see my first high school football of the year. Headed back to Cali now on the plane. Wish I could stay in Humble to catch PNG but back to work I go. Hopefully I can meet you guys in Arlington. Good luck to all teams in the golden t. Will be keeping up with you guys that I can on texanlive.com.
  7. Things just got serious!!
  8. I knew I wasn’t the only one that knew why the confederate deal was put on MLK.
  9. The first question that came to my mind while scanning the east roster.
  10. I'd go after PNG QB Johnson and just let the janitor head coach the team along side the remaining staff problem solved
  11. Kid should've controlled his emotions. I know for a fact his kinfolk Ken ain't got it
  12. I don't know a ton on PNG's history but if he keeps at that pace he will eclipse even Dustin Long's accomplishments at PNG. In my opinion if you guys stack that roster there will be a state championship to come. The real question is "is the talent there?" To make the run. That kid has a bright future ahead of him. He is very gifted. All the glory goes to the man up above that blessed that young man with the gift of being a great athlete. Keep your head up sir! Stay prayed up your destined for greatness!! Awesome highlights didn't know all this was taking place would've made sure to be in attendance.
  13. Knew I wasn't the only person to notice that smh
  14. I don't think they can overcome this deficit
  15. Tried to tell y'all
  16. I believe same thing happens like it did PAM vs Vidor and Liberty almost recovers but falls short.
  17. Katy Houston Lamar The Woodlands West Brook College Station PA Memorial Manvel A&M Consolidated Stafford Carthage Giddings West Orange-Stark Gilmer Cuero Teague Newton Crockett Centerville Price Carlisle Tenaha
  18. Tried to tell y'all
  19. Just be lucky an take it into 3 overtimes whenever your not supposed to have a shot and be happy bro
  20. Sounds like to me somebody's upset at your opinion when the game hasn't even been played yet not to mention this game is not even about central smh so elementary
  21. Or the turnovers straight killed PAM vs Vidor and they are actually who we thought they were a very good PAM team at this 5 A level
  22. After 0-3 start against some good opponents Spring Westfield ran the table on a district full of scrubs only giving up no more than 14 points to the opposition. If Brook starts of hot as they did last game the coach should slow things down just a tad bit so the defense can be more rested for second half. With that being said Brook will win this one and the defense surprises us all because we know the offense gone show up an will score points against a team that hasn't seen a offense high powered since it's last loss so they will under estimate the bruins despite the one loss record until Brooks up 14 just like Centennial did.
×
×
  • Create New...