Jump to content

BMTSoulja1

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    35,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by BMTSoulja1

  1. Another win then off to Alamo City we go!!!!
  2. United - 55 Hendrickson - 44 Final
  3. United - 52 Hendrickson - 44 1 minute left!
  4. United - 49 Hendrickson - 42 2:04 left in game
  5. United - 40 Hendrickson - 30 End of the 3rd Period
  6. Dang. Looks like it was back and forth! Excellent season, Lady Raiders.
  7. United - 32 Hendrickson - 20 Halftime
  8. United - 11 Hendrickson - 11 End of the 1st Period
  9. As much crap as fans and parents have given Coach Sig over the years, I’ve always respected him.
  10. Shoot, Summer Creek lost by 3 too em so there are teams out there that can beat them. Just not in 4a. Lol
  11. Huge upset here. #2 Yates losing by dang near 20 to a super young and UNRANKED team...I hope Silsbee makes it to the state tournament!
  12. What’s the dunk count so far?
  13. Per @HawkPride4life , Hardin-Jefferson vs. China Springs Saturday Feb. 27th @5:30 at Madisonville HS
  14. Good luck to y’all as well!
  15. πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
  16. Mr. Jackson has been conducting interviews all week from what I’m told..
  17. I’m surprised at this. I thought KP was the team to beat out of the region. I at least expected a closer game since I know College Station is really good.
  18. Most definitely!! Gonna make sure to add a dunk-o-meter in Raider gym for next year. 😁
  19. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
  20. Exactly what I was thinking...
  21. I was really impressed with this win. This is the farthest that any BU team has went.
×
×
  • Create New...