Jump to content

BMTSoulja1

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    35,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by BMTSoulja1

  1. BU Varsity won. 3-0. (25-22, 25-17, 25-10) United 1-1 on the season...
  2. I heard from a WB source that he will back up Anderson. Wasn’t that the same situation he would’ve been in backing up Foster in Silsbee? 🤷🏾‍♂️
  3. You’re Definitely talking about ‘95...
  4. Very familiar with this! 🤣
  5. 👀👀 Right up their alley. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
  6. Still early. Titans will be fine.
  7. Is it a controlled scrimmage or live scrimmage?
  8. Continued prayers for strength to the Garrett family.
  9. Yea. I remember that. Seems like that was a really good Lumberton team. I believe That was when Central started clicking...
  10. My opinion... 1997 West Brook 2008 Central 2018 West Brook 2018 Silsbee 2011 PA Memorial 2003 PA Memorial
  11. AAW said Jones had 8 carries for 170 yards and 4 TD's. 21 ypc.
  12. I wouldn’t say a change, but there needs to be a heart to heart talk. This the starting QB for TWO state simifinal teams. Can’t throw that to the wayside. The experience and talent is there somewhere...
  13. Naw. Just interested in CJ and this group doing well...
  14. I figured your response would be along those lines...
  15. That’s being lenient. I love this kid, but he knows he needs to get his arse in gear I’m a hurry. And I sure he will
  16. 🤷🏾‍♂️
  17. I’m surprised no one started a ‘Put Briscoe in ‘ chant...
  18. Yea, trotting. He has no wheels. Lol
  19. Yep, longest run by Foster...
  20. This his 3rd year starting. No excuses. Open passes.. smh
  21. Dang, Foster. Get it together, Kid!
  22. I agree with everything you’ve just said...
  23. He’s just mad because BU ran his squad off the field last year in front of their home fans and had them including him hitting the gates in the middle of the 3rd quarter. So it’s natural for him to feel somewhat bitter toward Central, Ozen, or United... anyway, moving right along...
×
×
  • Create New...