Jump to content

BMTSoulja1

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    35,910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by BMTSoulja1

  1. Ozen's big man dunked on a Nederland player and pointed at him. Got a T. After that, Nederland stole the momentum. Dunk and move on, big man! Geesh!
  2. Nederland - 26 Ozen - 31 Halftime
  3. I accidentally put it on the other Nederland/Ozen thread.. the Freshman score...
  4. Nederland - 11 Ozen - 19 End of the First Period
  5. Nederland JV - 28 Ozen JV - 55 Final
  6. Nederland JV - 20 Ozen JV - 48 End of the Third Period
  7. Ok, sorry. Didn't see it when I started.
  8. Nederland JV - 14 Ozen JV - 30 Halftime
  9. Nederland 9th - 37 Ozen 9th - 40 Final Nederland JV - 9 Ozen JV - 8 End of the First Period
  10. Hmmm, a cocky bunch, I must say...
  11. Nederland...
  12. Is that a trick question?
  13. Seen them play several times this year. Ozen plays as a team as good as any team... PLUS, they have great talented guards. This team may be one to watch this year on the state scene in the playoffs... I have Ozen by 15+
  14. Damn.... Lol
  15. I'll be at this one....
  16. Dude can coach... Plus he had Wiesbrod, who apparently has game..judging by his performance while at Nederland and while playing d-1 ball... It helps to have a monster at your disposal...
  17. Sarcasm at its best. Nice, very nice. Lol
  18. Also, BG may stop with the questions if dove mans up and address his questions/statements. I mean, he did make the bold prediction/statement, AAW...
  19. But the Ozen faithful... The fans... The supporters... Because I made mention of it... Also, the local media (The Surprise) did.
  20. Yes.. the most important stat. Lol
  21. Just asking... No harm in a simple observation/inquirey...
  22. I just find it funny that his accolade at this tournament was conveniently omitted...
×
×
  • Create New...