Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. A family member posted a significant brain hemorrhage. Going into surgery.
  2. It'll be because we payed the refs off. You're already down 7 when you get off the bus at the Reservation. 🤣
  3. For Homecoming..lol
  4. That ship has sailed.
  5. I know you know, I was being sarcastic..lol
  6. I don't know if we can handle a #10 ranked team. I'm a little scared.
  7. Congrats! And his brother likes to knock it out of the park on the diamond for the Aggies.
  8. So Sandel might not be back? His name is the only one that fits with the Nette chant. Tate. San dell Tate. San del
  9. It's total Madness.
  10. Oh lordy, our fans are already imploding.😁 Will we have Sandell back? We might need an extra point or 2.
  11. Messy and stirring the pot I see.
  12. RIP GRAD. This is so sad. After surviving all that he went through. Horrible times we are living in. I feel like it's a war zone out there. Everyone stay safe!
  13. Well look at it like this, Aledo is all these folks know. Time for the Crosby Cougars to introduce themselves.
  14. I ended up watching it on Texan Live..lol
  15. Surviving the gauntlet to get to Aledo, I wouldn't put anything past Crosby. Crosby 36 Aledo 35
  16. Now we're fixing to get all the Bearcats trash talkers...lol
  17. Someone posted that you can watch the game for free on kxan.com
  18. Will be watching on Texan Live! (Wearing purple) Coogs got this! 12-5a going to STATE!!!!
  19. Prayers for the family. Enjoyed watching him banter with pakronos on Facebook over the Cowboys. The losers lounge won't be the same.
  20. I watched the game on Texanlive. Yeah he is something else. It was only a matter of time. Also saw what the Nederland fans were referring to about the coaches.
×
×
  • Create New...