Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. That's Awesome that "Always Believe" carried over to George Ranch! Spread It!
  2. I'm thinking because we are 7-3 and they are 9-1.
  3. I would think Manvel has cleaned it up since playing Crosby. I watched the highlights of them versus FB Marshall....scary...both teams. I'm hoping for a BH win. Turnovers and miralces.
  4. Calpreps: [2018] Manvel (TX) 38, [2018] Barbers Hill (Mt. Belvieu, TX) 34 Yall can make up that 4 points somewhere!
  5. neutral field [2018] Port Neches-Groves (Port Neches, TX) 38, [2018] Manvel (TX) 34
  6. LMBO!!! YES SIR!!! Where is that video??
  7. Oh NOW we're getting some love in the pick'ems.
  8. They barely beat Sterling 21-20.
  9. It's been a great 3 years watching him under the Friday night lights. Can't wait to see him in burnt Orange! I'm going to need an autograph before he goes!
  10. This is a Shug post.
  11. Way to get it done Indians! Mid-County owns this district!!!!
  12. Indians in all purple. Dogs in Dandelion buttercream.
  13. Read it again: "unbeaten Nederland looks to be a slight favorite" Nice try though..lol
  14. Rain Ponchos by the door at the Port Neches Walgreens. I can kind of see why no umbrellas. Both sides will be packed in sardines. Can you imagine if everyone pulled out an umbrella.
  15. I can't wait to see the SURPRISE!!!!!
  16. This was freshman?
  17. MCM has made me forget there are other teams in the district..lol I just noticed the Crosby vs Lee and the Vidor vs Dayton thread.
  18. TODAY IS.......NEDERLAND NERD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. 1. Port Neches-Groves 2. Lumberton 3. San Augustine 4. Beaumont United 5. New Caney 6. Port Arthur Memorial 7. Barbers Hill 8. Baytown Lee 9. Dayton 10. Splendora 11. Huffman Hargrave 12. Coldspring-Oakhurst 13. Huntington 14. Jasper 15. Hardin-Jefferson 16. West Orange-Stark 17. Crockett 18. Kirbyville 19. Woodville 20. Anahuac 21. East Chambers 22. Newton 23. Hull-Daisetta 24. Lovelady 25. Beaumont Legacy Christian
  20. I believe he is having surgery today?
  21. The article says the goal is a 1000 signatures. What the heck is that going to do? We need to get that mob mentality..lol
  22. I believe he was right under Cavness. He was a principle at one of the BISD schools before that.
  23. We'll just send a complete written essay of everything..lol
  24. Pooch kick = decent field position for the other team 100% of the time. I'm not talking 50 yard line but decent enough.
×
×
  • Create New...