Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. Don't you dare leave this board! Us girls are a minority on here.
  2. I didn't expect notification from the PD. I'm talking about the School District. On the other hand, I can see why they didn't notify the parents.
  3. Im talking about the school notifying parents before they find out thru the news. But on the other hand, i can see not wanting to cause wide spread panic. I'm "freaking out" after the fact.
  4. Im surprised they released his name, since he's only 17. I guess when you make terroristic threats, you lose your rights. I talked to my son a little after school was out, and he didn't know anything about it.
  5. The police department found out on 4/13. I want to know why I'm just finding out about it thru the news.
  6. Turf is looking good!
  7. I see him at every game. Prayers for his family. We have a lot of seniors in the stands that love them some PNG football.
  8. How does crap like this go viral..lol Someone posted an article on facebook that the reason was due to bad hygiene. Could be fake though.
  9. Question??? Isn't the PA QB eligible to play for Nederland now?
  10. Gabe is no longer with the PA news.
  11. NDNation because we're like a cult over here..lol And Mom2Indians because I have 2 Kids in PNGISD.
  12. Well, yall would at least beat PAM.
  13. Oh Gawd, Ned running the slot T.
  14. Nederland won't be the same without him. I'm kinda sad.
  15. Merry Christmas! I was up before my kids, couldn't wait for them to get up! Going to need some monster energy drinks to make it now..lol
  16. Renner just said Jack is going to Houston Lamar. So Stupid
  17. Im on the Fox app and its Ric Renner and Randy Rodgers...with Tepper popping in
  18. DQ play of the game is the WOS fumble on the 1st drive? SMH WTH
  19. Sweetwater O has not scored a point. Way to go Chain Gang!
×
×
  • Create New...