Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. Do your best!
  2. They will get it done. I just don't see Vidor stopping them.
  3. Don't they have 1 more that's on the team.
  4. Go Pirates. So if we win out there will be a 3 way DC.
  5. We're fixing to get the "rah rah" speech.
  6. Stats is not looking at stats..lol
  7. Gabe had time to write a Nederland article .....
  8. And he got us over the Dayton hump.
  9. 1. Kingwood/Baytown Sterling 2. Humble/Crosby 3. New Caney/Porter 4. Baytown Lee/Port Arthur Memorial 5. Livingston/Beaumont Central 6. Lumberton/Nederland 7. Cleveland/Little Cypress-Mauriceville 8. Huffman Hargrave/Silsbee 9. Navasota/Bridge City 10. Rusk/Diboll 11. Liberty/West Orange-Stark 12. Orangefield/Hardin-Jefferson 13. Trinity/Kirbyville 14. Corrigan-Camden/Frankston 15. Crockett/Garrison 16. Newton/Hemphill 17. San Augustine/Joaquin 18. Centerville/Groveton 19. West Sabine/Deweyville 20. Colmesneil/Sabine Pass 21. Evadale/Iola 22. Port Neches-Groves/Beaumont Ozen 23. Bellville/Madisonville 24. Buna/Warren 25. East Chambers/Hitchcock
  10. I like the State Championship goal.
  11. He's on his way! No reason he can't accomplish every single one and then some!
  12. Ned will win. They aren't missing the playoffs.
  13. Ned has an "N" on their Dog house....Where is our "PNG"?
  14. Yep, they will draw this out. I have faith that Rick will prevail! LOL
  15. Impressive! Congrats!
  16. Does he teach classes or PE?
  17. I'm waiting for Gabe to chime in..lol
  18. So Nederland will be at full steam? That's what I'm getting. So no excuses about a team being down.
  19. Are you going all "rah rah" on us?
  20. Trust me...We have 3 cities working on it. (PTN, Groves and Nederland) My Daughter is in Middle school and they have them pulling phones out and voting. My son is in High School, same thing there. Im sure the folks in Nederland are doing the same thing. I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN! Hopefully
  21. Im just going to get mine at the gate Saturday. I didn't have time to wait in a line.
  22. If you don't pass, at least you don't have to worry about Vincent getting a pick and offense can't score if they aren't on the field. Going to be an uphill battle, but it's not impossible.
  23. I like the Manning commercials when they first came out...but enough with it. I like the one with Rodgers and Matthews, but those are getting old also. I DVR what I can and fast forward thru all the bull. A 1 hour program really only takes 30 minutes without all the commercials.
  24. Congrats PAM!
×
×
  • Create New...