Jump to content

Crawford

Members
  • Posts

    949
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Crawford

  1. I like to know, who in the world does High Island have playing for them, 6th graders? I mean, who loses to a team by 32 points that has been shutout four times by other teams. Unreal.
  2. I just hope we come out of it healthy.🤕😭
  3. Carthage 35 PG 7 final
  4. 28-7 Carthage End 3rd
  5. Yeah he is. We got to play these guys next Friday. 😭
  6. Timpson 41 Shelbyville 25 final
  7. Shelbyville has two missed opportunity's inside Timpson's 5 yd line
  8. 28-19 Timpson End 3rd Bears ball on Shelbyville's 19 yd
  9. It's halftime, not end 3rd
  10. A bunch of hypocrites. That's all they are. Hell, they're the most racist race, (blacks), in the country!
  11. Superintendents Gone Wild at Tenaha vs Grapeland #txhshoops @DCTBasketball
  12. Shelbyville 64 Crawford 37 with 5 minutes left in the 4th.
  13. Shelbyville 40 Crawford 25 half
  14. Boykins with six 3's so far
  15. Shelbyville pulling away 29 -15 5:03 till half
  16. Grapeland 83 Tenaha 67 final
  17. I heard there was a tech called on Tenaha and a big argument ensued to include the Tenaha faithful fans that are always courtside. . Finally they ejected him. . He was mad!
  18. Yep, now Grapeland up by 12 69-57
  19. Not real sure why. I believe he was saying something to the ref that he should not have.
  20. 8 minute game delay. Emotions very high. Tenaha superintendent escorted out of the gym
  21. Grapeland 54 Tenaha 51 end 3rd
×
×
  • Create New...