Jump to content

Bigdog

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    10,102
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

Everything posted by Bigdog

  1. who are you referring to?  And what team do you back?
  2. Close game as usual.  It looks like we still need to cut down on the errors tho.
  3. [quote name="tvc184" post="985155" timestamp="1300486800"] [quote author=KFDM KERRY COOPER link=topic=81893.msg985017#msg985017 date=1300476819] They BETTER make the right one this time!! [/quote] I'm thinking Bobby August. [/quote] Your not funny.   ::)
  4. I will disagree with you on NISD being behind in technology, Bon Mot. They have computers in every classroom in the district, some classes have multiple pcs.  There are 7 labs at the highschool, 2 each at the middles schools and 2 each at the elementry schools of 30+ pcs.   They have voice over ip phones, wireless access at most schools and a mobile lab at the high school.  In addition, the infrastructure behind all of this is upgraded in a 3 year cycle.  I would say for the triangle area, and probably most of SE Texas Ned is head and shoulders ahead.
  5. I think he is referring to voting out board members.
  6. You know Grad I was about to same the exact same thing, especially about the admins decisions. I do think they have to post the job though even if they have made up their mind to promote from within. I think it is State law, and I know NISD does this from previous experience.
  7. I would think June 1. That's usually how the contracts run for ISDs
  8. Good luck to Coach Hooks. Now to the big question, who will be the replacement? Isn't the heir apparent coaching at LCM? Or am I thinking of the DC?
  9. Long way to go. I wouldn't write off either team yet.
  10. Sounds like home cooking to me :(
  11. You really ought to do some research before you post.  I know you are threatened by Nederland potentially building a better stadium than png.  There is no stadium proposed for this bond, only replacing the restrooms.  Straight from the NISD boards minutes: [Hidden Content]
  12. They wanted the hotel instead. :x
  13. Don't know what happened.  I am trying to contact the owner and find out.
  14. We definitely need work in the secondary.
  15. North Forest?? Give me some insight into that pick.
  16. and nosebleeds!
  17. [quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="965066" timestamp="1297483175"] Congrads to our 2011 20-4a district champion Nederland Bulldogs!  Now, Playoff time! [/quote] One more game to be undefeated in district!  First things first!
  18. I agree with football04, if you know something just tell us!
×
×
  • Create New...