Jump to content

Bigdog

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    10,102
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

Everything posted by Bigdog

  1. Time for a qb change
  2. It was 6-0 how did they get 4 points?
  3. Sounds like we still need to iron out giving up big plays and that inexperience showed some tonight.   I am not concerned about the second part, but the first part has been a problem. It was good to know Raines seemed to not let that effect him and almost pulled off the comeback.
  4. And I believe a couple of those were Ned to the tune of 42-7, 31-0 etc.
  5. To your point badndn, 20-4a knocked Dayton out of the playoffs in the first round six times during your playoff streak.
  6. Hey ryker, I have some numbers for ya... State Championships: 20-4a  -4 19-4a  - 0
  7. It looks like the D did much better tonight.  Still need to stop giving up the long runs though.
  8. Ned recovers a fumble in the endzone!
  9. [quote name="akifan94" post="836131" timestamp="1283308609"] [quote author=Penny link=topic=72184.msg836095#msg836095 date=1283306501] I'm sure they've just been duckin you.   [/quote] They have no time to duck us when they spend all their time whipping your team. [/quote] Kinda of like this? 1988 wo-s 51 png 0 1990 wos  35 png 14 1991 wos 35 png 16 1993 wos 42 png 10 1997 wos 25 png 0 2001 wos 28 png 0 We've taken some whippings from them but don't act like you haven't :)
  10. [quote name="surfer73" post="836284" timestamp="1283347276"] [quote author=bigdog link=topic=72184.msg836061#msg836061 date=1283304226] [quote author=PNGFan link=topic=72184.msg835584#msg835584 date=1283260427] [quote author=bigdog link=topic=72184.msg835580#msg835580 date=1283260158] Crosby 35-Png 10 [/quote] Wow, thanks for the support Bigdog. Isn't that the average loss of the Bulldogs? By the way what 3A team is going to beat yall down this week? [/quote] And tell me again what yall's record is against WOS?? [/quote]You do not have a "dog" in this hunt ! [/quote] Cry me a river.  All I did was give a prediction. it was several png fans that got thier purple drawers in a twist.
  11. [quote name="PNGFan" post="835584" timestamp="1283260427"] [quote author=bigdog link=topic=72184.msg835580#msg835580 date=1283260158] Crosby 35-Png 10 [/quote] Wow, thanks for the support Bigdog. Isn't that the average loss of the Bulldogs? By the way what 3A team is going to beat yall down this week? [/quote] And tell me again what yall's record is against WOS??
  12. [quote name="PNGBB" post="834372" timestamp="1283107830"] Jealousy is an ugly thing, especially from the ones that got blown out... no names (ned111). ;) ;) [/quote] Seems like I remember wos putting a few on you too...
  13. [quote name="Gasilla" post="833297" timestamp="1283019605"] [quote author=mcdonajp link=topic=72002.msg833230#msg833230 date=1283015211] WO-S had several big plays for TD's and plays that got them out of long yardage (3rd & 20+ yds) for 1st downs.  Had Nederland stopped them on some of these maybe the score would have been a little closer but the end result still the same.  I thought Raine's did pretty good considering very little practice time and his first start against such a good/quick defense.  He will continue to improve through the season and only get better over the next couple years.  Next couple years will be exciting to watch. [/quote] I only remember one 3rd and 20+ yard conversion. [/quote] I think we helped you out of another one with a silly penalty.
  14. Lost the starting qb again.   Soph qb and several sophs starting on D
  15. I would strongly advise that the player , coach and poster bashing stop or this topic will be gone.
  16. Good to see the fundementals being taught.  That has been an achille's heel for a while at Ned.
  17. [quote name="Gtj007" post="829006" timestamp="1282502654"] Nederland was driving in wos territory late in the game.  I believe it was inside the 30 down by 4.  Nederland may not have scored but had t he opportunity taken away by an awful call. [/quote] Really?  Are we bringing this up again?  How many years ago was this, 5?
  18. [quote name="sig220" post="829039" timestamp="1282505759"] Ozen Suffers Worst Loss in History.  Coach Nelson Declares We Will Win at Least 7 Games This Year! Beaumont Middle Schools Announce Ozen has been Added to Their Schedule! [/quote] Wow. that was a rough one!
  19. Come on doggies, punch it in!
  20. Sounds like we need to work on pass protection.  Otherwise, not to bad so far.
  21. 8 completions  for 170 yds?  Must be throwing some bombs.
  22. Play by play for Nederland, EOQ updates for the other district teams.  I try to get every play but don't always do it.
×
×
  • Create New...